Pet Play | Yoongi

This fic contains extremely mature themes and concepts that some people might not find suitable for them

This fic contains extremely mature themes and concepts that some people might not find suitable for them. Skip this post if you are not into bdsm and degrading

"Fetch."

Yoongi throws the whip away and orders Luna. She crawls on her fours towards the whip and bends down to take the whip in her mouth. Yoongi licks his lips at the display of her glossy pussy. She crawls back to him with the whip in her mouth and looks up at him with her wide and beautiful almond eyes.

"Good girl," he takes the whip into his hand purposely grazing his fingers against her skin. Her lips quiver at his touch. He puts the pointed end of his boot under her chin and raises her head slowly. "On your knees."

She takes her pressed palms off the ground and raises up so that she is on her knees. He runs the leather end of the whip down her cheek and pauses right above her cleavage. She licks her lips and hisses at the sudden slash on her nipple. She whimpers and looks up at him.

"What have we talked about licking lips?" He squishes her face with his free hand. She clenches her fists and shoots her eyes to the ground.

"I'm sorry master," she says in a muffled tone. She hisses again when she gets another slash on her nipple.

"I don't like it when you make mistakes, you slut," he lets go of her face and takes a controller into his hands. Luna's cheek glows with a tint of pink when he plays with the controller in his hand.

"You can't come until I tell you. One more mistake and you will not get to eat my dick for a week," he presses the button which is labelled mild on the controller and watches her body jolt up. Tiny vibrations on her clit making her want to moan in pleasure, it's driving her crazy because she wasn't given permission to do that.

"Moan my doll, I like it when you moan out helplessly, begging me to let you come," he changes the setting to moderate and a moan falls out of her mouth. "Louder."

"Ngh… ahhh. Master, Master please," she badly wants to touch her breasts and play with her nipples. Her hand almost twitches and moves up but she holds herself back remembering the consequences last time.

"Please what? Keep it clear you pathetic slut," he stops the vibrator. She cries and begs him to start it again. She walks on her knees and kisses his shoe. She then looks at him through wet eyelashes. Yoongi takes pity on her and presses the button high. She throws her head back and moans arching her body.

"Can I touch myself master? Can I play with my breasts?" She huffs and closes her legs when the vibrator practically fucks her clit. Yoongi tilts his head and gives her a side smile. He lands two slashes on each nipple making her whimper and watches as the tears stream down her rosy cheeks. He opens the drawer by the chair he is sitting on and pulls cat ears out of them. He puts them on her head and gives her a nod. She immediately brings her hands up to massage her breasts and moans as she starts to shake.

"Come to master," he reaches for the leash trailing down the collar around her neck and tugs at it. She walks on her knees to him, hands still on her breasts. He sets the controller aside and traces his finger on her cheek. "Suck my cock with that slutty mouth of yours. Put that tongue to a good use," he slumps down a bit on the chair. She gulps and reaches for his belt. She unbuckles it and gulps again as she unzips his pants. She pants as she is on the edge of coming and her breath hitches when he pulls his cock out. She looks up at him as she runs her hand along the length of his cock and kisses its tip. She puts her tongue in his slit and takes his cock into her mouth. A groan leaves his mouth when he feels the warm and wet mouth of hers around him. She works along his length coating his cock with the precum leaking from his slit and tasting the salt of his cum. He puts his hand on her hair and controls the movement. He moans and moves her head faster, choking her on him and lets out a low rumbling sound when he comes in her mouth. He takes his cock out of her mouth and she straightens her back swallowing her price. Her lips gloss with the residues of his cum, a price she earned.

"On the bed in five minutes. Spread up nice," he says, undressing himself. She crawls to the bed and gets on it. She takes the ropes and cuffs out and spreads herself ready for her master. Yoongi walks in with the controller in his hands, her pussy quivering and hurting badly because she wants to come so bad right now. She lays there, hands above her head and legs spread wide apart with her glossy pussy on display. He walks to the bed and locks her hands with the cuffs and goes to the other end of the bed to tie her legs. He traces his finger on the folds on her vagina and gets a whimper out of her when he presses vibrator a bit deep into her clit.

"You have become amazingly immune lately. You couldn't even hold it for two minutes until some days ago," he traces his finger on her entrance. "Now you are doing a very good job. Let me reward you for being a good slut," he slides his fingers inside her getting a scream out of her. He slides his fingers in and out of her hole and soon his fingers are coated with her cum making squelching sounds as he fucks her with his fingers.

"Please, can-n I com-me master?" She cries. Yoongi chuckles and moves his fingers faster and faster. He pulls out when he feels her walls clenching his fingers. She cries and her legs shake because of two things. One, she feels empty and two, she wants to come so bad.

"Where's the fun when you come on my fingers? He rubs her thigh and she moves her legs making the rope bruise her skin at the ankle. He bends down and kisses her inner thighs and licks her bikini line. She shudders under his touch. He takes his cock in his hands and rubs it on her pussy. She whimpers and moans when he rubs it on her clit and makes it towards her entrance. He looks at her and smirks before pushing inside her.

"Ahhhh," a loud scream comes out of her mouth as he goes inside. He bends down and places his hand under her waist and lifts her. The chains of her cuffs clink when he moves her. His other hand goes up towards her neck and tightens around it. He slams inside her once. She moans and her head falls to a side as he slowly fucks her. Her hole filled up nice and well with his veiny, hard cock.

"Like that slut? You have been begging me to let you come. I'll let you come hard. You keep screaming until you can't," he starts to get rough, her entrance bruised and a little amount of blood coating her walls.

"You are so warm and nice," her eyes roll to the back of her head when he starts hitting her pleasure point. She moans and whimpers, the chains of her restraints clinking as she makes her body jerk with every fuck and her ankles turn soft pink due to the bearable but erotic pressure they put on her. She feels heavenly in his choke hold and his cock inside her fucking her rough and well just the way she loves.

"I love you Luna, I love how you moan for me, how you are so obedient, just the way master loves," he fucks her harder and she feels warm and the pain around her walls turning her up more. Her body slowly arches up when she can't take it anymore. He fastens the pace of his thrusts and goes deep inside her, filling her up with his cum. She falls on the bed limply panting and gulping. His warm cum leaks out of her pussy when he pulls out, making a wet spot on the sheet. He kisses her lips and frees her from the restraints. He disappears into the bathroom and fills the tub with warm water and sprinkles her favourite bath salts and rose petals in it. He then comes back to the bed and carries her to the tub. He gently places her inside. She smiles at him and earns a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too Yoongi," she smiles. He caresses her bruised leg and kisses her wrists.

"My Luna."

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Also you can donate on my Kofi if you like works to support me thank you ☺️. I also take commissions dm me ✨