Tied up | Jimin

This fic contains mature themes and mature content including bdsm and mild usage of word slut

This fic contains mature themes and mature content including bdsm and mild usage of word slut. Don't continue if you are not comfortable.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author

Jimin's chubby finger glides on Faina's tummy making her body shudder under him. Her legs spread apart, locked tightly by his toned thighs. He whimper escapes her mouth when he lifts his finger and stops touching her. She gulps thickly before speaking.

"Lover?" she breathes heavily. She hears a chuckle from him and gulps again. Pity she can't see him because of the blindfold. It's a torture, but she likes it. Finding soulmate is god made but getting tied up with the red string of fate and being submitted under Jimin devil made. She fucking loves it.

"Good job," he pats her pussy, making her breath hitch. "What do you say when you get a praise baby," he slides his fingers to a side and pinches her thigh. She lets out a cry.

"Thank you, sir," she says. He brings his fingers up and glides them between her breasts and pauses as he reaches her tummy. He makes curves on it, writing invisible words on her skin.

"Oh, god," she sniffles and whimpers. "Slu-slut?" she says, keeping her lips parted.

"Wow, baby getting really good at this game. He tugs his finger to which the string is tied making her body jolt.

"Thank you sir, can the baby get a price for being good? Please?" she begs. He tilts his head and chuckles at her helpless figure.

"Awww, baby wants a price? You think you deserve a price yet?" he slaps her thigh leaving a dark pink mark behind. She whines and lets out a small scream. He bends down and squishes her face in his hand. "Get this one right and I might remove the blindfold," he says, dropping a peck on her lips. He comes up and glides his fingers on her thigh this time. She opens her mouth to say something but doesn't.

"I don't-t know," she says. He clicks his tongue and sighs.

"I thought to free you from the blindfold looks like it's not going to happen," he says.

"Please, please give me another chance. I'll get it this time," she begs almost immediately. He rolls his neck, eyes trained on her pussy. How wet and greedy she seems, probably her pussy begging him to ruin her. He pokes his finger into her folds. Her breath gets uneven when he touches her. He slides it down towards her hole letting her cum cover his fingers. He brings it up and licks his finger.

"Hmm, sweet," he hums. "Let's see," he glides the finger on her tummy and writes. She whimpers at his touch again.

"Whore?" she says immediately this time. He lets out an encouraging sound and presses a kiss on her belly. Her body jolts up at the touch.

"Such a slut? Getting worked up just by a kiss?" he says and licks her nipple. He slowly takes off her blindfold and smirks at her. He wipes her wet lashes and smiles at her. "Baby has been good, want to take this cock as a price?" he says. She nods urgently. He chuckles and settles himself with her cock near her mouth since she doesn't have much movement because of the bondage. She hungrily takes his cock in her mouth, slurping at it.

"Yes, keep it up," he says, rocking his hips along and fucking her mouth. He fucks her mouth until she chokes. "What happened baby? Can't take my cock anymore?" he asks, making her choke on his member. He takes his cock out of her mouth and jerks himself as he speaks.

"Can your pussy take it then?" he asks. She whimpers and nods.

"Please sir. Fuck me," she begs, tears sliding down the sides of her face. He tugs at the string making her hand jerk.

"On the knees," he orders. She sniffles and gets on her knees, he ties his hands behind her now. She bends down to give him access from behind, her face squished on the sheets. He slaps her butt, making it jiggle. She lets out a helpless cry. He kisses her tied up hands before pushing inside her slowly. "You always take my cock really well," he praises her.

"Only for you master," she says in a muffled tone. He starts moving slowly inside her. She moans when he fills her up nicely. The pleasure of his cock inside her is making her hazy. "Say my name baby," he slaps her butt cheek.

"Jimin," she says feeble.

"Louder," he gives her a hard fuck making their skins slap.

"JIMIN!" she screams.

"That's better," he grunts, holding her hips and fucking her.

"Jimin," she keeps screaming his name on the top of her lungs.

"That's right. Let them neighbours know you are mine," he slams inside her. Her butt cheeks slapping against his skin.

"You are mine, only mine," he circles his hips and fucks her.

"I'm your, only yours," she cries. He gives her slow but deep fucks making her hazy and dumb. Her speech gets slurred and drool comes out of her mouth as her eyes droop from pleasure. He slaps her butt again to keep her from closing her eyes.

"Keep them open," he orders. She tries hard not to let her eyes droop. Now he fastens the pace of his fucking making the bed creak. He leaves marks on her waist as he holds her tight. He keeps slamming inside her until he is close and pulls out covering her back and her hands with streaks of white. He bends down and presses a kiss on her back.

"You are mine"

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author