Captain Jeon | Jungkook

This fic contains mature themes and sexual content

This fic contains mature themes and sexual content. Do not proceed if you are a minor or not comfortable with such stuff. The war and the mentions of war are totally fictional. My work is not allowed to be plagiarized or reposted.

Sometime during Japanese colonisation of South Korea.

Jungkook's eyes are fixed on the enemy's ship literally 100 yards away from them. His shoulders cross when he notices missiles pointed at them. Ready.

"Caption, I suggest we turn around and head towards home."

"Load the missiles and sink us deeper," he says to his subordinate.

"Caption Jeon," he presses. Jungkook tears his eyes away from the binoculars and shoots daggers at him.

"Did I stutter? We are taking them down today. Even if we have to sacrifice ourselves," he says, firmly. The subordinate walks away to deliver the orders with no choice left.

"Caption, 50 yards away," another man comes running to Jungkook, panting and covered in sweat.

"Prepare to launch," his eyes are fixed on the enemy ship.

"Ready to launch captain," the subordinate comes back.

If Jungkook hadn't noticed the strange sight ahead of him, he would have ordered the shooting and both the ships would have gone down. His eyes go wide and his mouth falls open slightly as he watches their enemies jump from the ship.

"What in the holy hell," he mutters as more and more men jump. Their bodies float after a few seconds indicating their death.

"Caption?"

"Hold the fire," he says.

He stumbles back when the ship starts to sink dramatically. The bodies disappear as if they are pulled down by something under water. The whole crew on the ship goes into a frenzy when they witness the scene.

"Turn around!" Jungkook yells. "Full speed. Let's get out of here," he yells again.

Something about the sight warned Jungkook. It's as if his grandma told him.

The ocean is angry.

People on the ship are still in shock and anxious over it. Someone said that it might be an infection making people crazy and having them jump to death. But how does that explain a whole warship sinking into the water without any trace.

"Caption, dinner," the subordinate brings him a plate of food. Jungkook takes it and sighs before speaking to him.

"Any sightings?" He asks. The subordinate shakes his head.

"No captain. So far the ocean is clear." The subordinate walks away leaving Jungkook alone. He finishes his dinner and walks to the railing, looking down into the dark ocean water. Threatening him. Making him wonder what lies underneath. He has been in the ocean as long as he can remember but this is the first time he has seen something like this. He turns around, tiredness taking over him.