Exile | Jimin

This fic contains mention of blood, possible violence and sexual content. Do not proceed if you are a minor or don't like the above mentioned content. My work is not allowed to be reposted or plagiarized.

Jimin's piercing gaze is fixed on Maya whose waist is claimed by a hand, piling lava to the top of his skull. Jealousy is a disease that has no cure. She is not his anymore and she is a lost kingdom which he shouldn't be felt responsible for.

She is an exile.

Even though Maya isn't looking in his direction, she knows that he is shooting daggers at them, probably planning to get his knuckles bloody by the end of the party.

And that scares her.

It's not like there is anything that is left to be settled between them. The breakup was mutual, so was the thought of moving on. But why is that, they both are bound to imaginary chains, hindering them from feeling at peace when seeing other people.

Like their minds constantly sending them telepathy signals that neither of them can see anybody else.

Sitting across the table, Jimin's hand around another girl's shoulder doesn't go unnoticed by Maya. The clear show off on his face as if he wants her to see and feel the way he is feeling is burning her insides.

Somehow these clowns thought making each other jealous is going to work way better than sitting and talking like sane people. The problem is, they are not. They are not sane.

Maya's hand clenches the glass hard enough to break it in her hand, piercing it through her palm and covering it in blood when Jimin kisses the other girl. The guy with her panics and tries to take her hand in his when she jerks away from him. She takes one of the forks from the table and storms towards him. She stabs it on the girl's hand and looks at Jimin amidst the screams from the girl and looks from everyone.

"Next time you go out with a man, know his relationship status other than hoeing around," she tells the girl and walks back to her table. Jimin doesn't give a quarter shit about the girl or her pain. He simply follows Maya to her table.

"You ruined my date, so I'll ruin yours," he says, before putting his fist into the poor guy's face. He screams in pain and the people in the hall start to whisper. Some of them are already leaving.

"What the fuck was that for dude," the guy asks, half crying. But Jimin's attention isn't on him.

A small smile creeps on Maya's lips. She bites the inside of her cheek and looks at Jimin's bruised knuckles. She takes his injured hand in hers and brings it up to press a kiss on it. A small hiss leaves his lips.

"Wanna go to the car?" He asks. She answers with a nod.

The front seat stretched back, her legs on either side, his hand on her breast and his cock inside her.

Her sparkly dress is pushed up messily in the same way his pants are pushed down. The area around their mouths is wet from all the messy kissing and the skin around her breast is pink from all the good kneading.

The pleasure of being touched by him is no joke. She missed it. Missed his touch and missed his rough love. Missed the feel of being ruined by him.

She leans back and arches her body when his cock drums her walls. Huffing and moaning while struggling to keep balance in an enclosed space. He is not planning on taking it longer today because he is too desperate to fill her up. Her pussy is tight and feels so nice around him.

It's been so long since he felt it around him. He sucks a hickey on her neck and the area between her breasts.

Finishing off after her, they stay for a bit until their breath is even.

"Thanks to you, I have to pay hospital bills for her now," Jimin playfully slaps her butt.

"I know you love me," she kisses him.

"Next time you see someone else other than me, I'm going to play 'no body, no crime' with them," she says.

"Of course," he kisses her and ties a handkerchief to her injured hand, which this fucker should have done ages ago.

Don't ask me what this is because I myself have no idea.

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Also you can donate on my Kofi if you like works to support me thank you ☺️. I also take commissions dm me ✨