The Blues | Jimin

This fic has explicit and mature content don't proceed if you are a minor and a soft stan

This fic has explicit and mature content don't proceed if you are a minor and a soft stan. You have been warned.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author

Coral swims gracefully, her big purple tail swaying along and glittering when a smack of jellyfish passes by. Her big grey eyes sharp on the prey ahead, hunt mode on. She gently pushes the turtle blocking her view away with her hand. She then swims in a flash and grabs fish with claws.

"Can do better." A familiar voice comes from behind. She supresses her smile and turns around with a frown on her face.

"Okay, prime hunter, teach me your ways," she sticks her tongue out and swims away. Jimin zooms and blocks her. 

"You can't swim away after asking me to teach you," he says, crossing his arms and raising his brows. She squints her eyes at him and rips off a piece of meat from the fish she just caught.

"My bad, I have to finish my lunch," she says, now leaning against a rock and eating the remaining fish. Her purple hair forming a cloud above. She throws a piece of meat at a smaller fish and watches it eat. Jimin glues his eyes on her. His ocean blue eyes spill so much love from then.

"Why is sweet pod in such a bad mood?" he slides his hand around her waist and pulls her closer. He then pushes her hair away from the neck and drops a peck on it.

"Aqua's freedom ceremony is after two nights, she is leaving," she looks down and throws the rest of the fish away. Her eyelashes touch the skin as she closes her eyes. Aqua is the elder sister of Coral and they are very close. Mermaids and Mermans tend to leave the family and  live independently, explore the ocean and possibly find a mate before they return from their freedom span or settle in a new place they find in the process. The ceremony happens when they turn twenty.

"Well you've anticipated the day. It's inevitable. Aqua noona has to become a better hunter and find a mate inorder to have a better life. Look at me," he cups her face in his hands. "I know you will miss her but you can't expect her to be around forever. Okay? Don't be sad," he pulled her into a hug. Coral slides her hands around him and leans her head onto his chest.

"I've found something from the human world when I was exploring the west part of the territory. You want to see it?" he asks. She nods. He grabs her by hand and swims away with her. They reach his cave and greet Jimin's parents on the way to his part of the cave. He pulls the rock to close the opening to his room. He then rummages through his collection and pulls out a plastic bag with a mobile in it. Coral's eyes widens the sight.

"What is this?" she takes the plastic zipper cover into her hands and examines it.

"Watch this," he says and taps at the corner of the mobile accessing the camera. He turns the front camera to her and gets a squeal out of her.

"Is this dark magic?" she asks, examining herself in the camera. Jimin giggles and pulls her closer. He then clicks the capture button and their picture shows up after the shutter sound. "Wow, it paints so fast and perfect. This is so intriguing Jimin," she smiles.

"Yes, this is so cool. Humans are idiots and villains who spoil the ocean but I guess they are pretty smart," he says. Their faces drop when the battery drains and the phone switches off.

"Oh no the painting!" Coral taps anxiously on the screen. They try to make it work for a while but eventually give up when it doesn't work.

They were lying on the soft sea plant bed of Jimin. Her hand on Jimin's chest and his hand around her waist.

"Jimin?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think they will let us leave together after our freedom ceremony? I want to go with you Jimin," she says.

"Of course, the whole territory knows we are in love. Don't worry. I won't leave you behind," he says, planting a kiss on the crown of her head. He then twists his silver tail around hers and towers over her placing his hand on the either side of her. He takes her by surprise.

"Want to make love?" he asks. A dust of pink appears on her cheeks.

"Now?" she asks, eyes wide and heart beating like crazy.

"Why not?" he asks, bends down to press his thick pink lips on hers. He slides his hand around her waist and sticks her body to his. Poking his tongue into her mouth and kissing her greedily. She pushes him away.

"Your parents are home," she whispers, her hand on his chest.

"Not a problem," he resumes kissing her. He then kisses her jawline and trails kisses down her neck, careful enough not to leave any hickeys on her. He reaches the right above the top of her breasts and runs his tongue between her boobs. A soft moan escapes her mouth and her hand slides in his hair. He then licks one of her nipples and looks at her before taking it into his mouth.

"Oh Jimin," she moans as he sucks it. His other hand coming up to squeeze her free boob. The anxiety that Jimin's parents might walk in is bothering her but she loves it. The urgency and the forbidden sex they are having now is fun and dangerous at the same time.

"Suck my cock honey," he helps her up and brings her face closer to the bottom part of his waist. (Merman cocks are hidden inside the scales of their tail and only appear when they are having sex. Same goes for Mermaids) His veiny cock slowly appears out of his scales and curls up. She moves forward and takes his cock into her mouth. A grunt comes out of him when she sticks her tongue into his slit. She sucks his cock while moving it in and out of her mouth. He rocks his hips in response to her.

"Am I doing good?" she asks, looking up at him. He nods. She takes the cock in her mouth again and sucks at the length. She takes it out and pokes her thumb into his slit drawing a low rumbling moan out of him.

"Baby so good. Let me reward you for this," he says. Helps her up and drags her. He pins her against the rock and trails kisses down her waist. He rubs at the entrance making her gasp. He pushes his cock inside her without any warning, almost making her scream but she immediately covers her mouth. He twists his tail around hers and fucks her. Fucking her consistently making her body jerk for every fuck. She puts her hands around his neck and bites down her lips to prevent herself from screaming. She closes her eyes as she starts to feel hazy from the pleasure.

"Look at me, don't close your eyes. I want you to look at me," he says, giving her a hard fuck. She can't keep her eyes open but she tries and looks at him with hooded eyes. He kept thrusting inside her hard, hitting her pleasure point. He puts his hand around her waist and pulls her closer. She bites her lip hard as the pain of his thrust hit her. He thrusts inside her harder and harder until she is shaking in his arms. He pins her hands up and starts to give her harder fucks and increases the pace.

"Come inside me please," she asks.

"What?" he asks, grunting as he fucks her.

"It's okay. My eggs aren't ready. I won't get pregnant," she says. He nods and gives her a final hard fuck while releasing his cum inside her. She falls on him tired. She pats and rubs back.

"Let's take care of you. Let me carry you to the soft bed. We can cuddle to sleep," he says. She leans on him and lets him carry her. He places her on the bed and curls with her on the bed. Drops a peck on her shoulder and sleeps.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author