Death kiss | Namjoon

Chastity tightens the grip around her gun, takes small steps towards the staircase ahead of her

Chastity tightens the grip around her gun, takes small steps towards the staircase ahead of her. A flickering neon sign on the wall above the staircase showing “Level 2”. “Namjoon, the door,” she whispers to the person behind her who is busy looking for the ammo in his bag. He slams in a new round of bullets into his gun and nods. She takes a grenade from her bag and exhales through her mouth before making a run for it. “Fuck!” She is surprised when a bunch of zombies come running at them. “Keep moving,” Namjoon says, putting bullets at a few zombies behind them while Chastity kills the ones ahead of them. She throws the grenade to Namjoon and runs towards the door. “Shit,” Namjoon stops shooting as more and more creatures keep coming in. He throws the grenade and jumps in before closing the door behind him. Their bodies flich unconsciously as the blast happens and falls down on the ground breathing heavily.

“Fuck, our ammo is low. We are not even sure if how many of them are here,” she says, drinking some water from the bottle before giving it to him. “I’m sure there is ammo lying around, let's find it.” She nods and clicks on the device to get the map of the building. “This is smaller than the previous one but we have a problem,” she says. He looks at her panting. “There is a huge room before the exit and we have to pass through that if we want to find the one.” Namjoon bends his head and muses. “That means attack from all the sides right?” She nods. “Alright, I’m sure we can find some ammo here.”

Chastity walks to a wooden box at the end of the room they are in. “Hey, there is food,” she says, sliding the lid away. “It’s pizza,” she snorts. “Is it stale or good to eat?” he asks, walking towards the box. “Looks pretty good to me,” she takes a bite and approves. They eat the rest of the pizza and make a move again. The door leads to an empty hall, dimly lit but they can still see. They move as slowly as possible not to make any sounds. The pizza they just ate did them good. Namjoon notices something on the floor below them and signals her. “Looks like their nest,” she says.

“There are no zombies on the current floor.” Namjoon says.

“How do you know that?”

“The floor is clean. I think there is a barricade to this floor from the bottom levels.” Namjoon takes the map device out and zooms in the floor blueprint. “Here. We have to get past this door and run towards the east wing to reach the exit. How many grenades do we have left?” She rummages through her bag and says, “Two.” They both know it’s not enough.

The barricade protecting the floor is 500 meters away from the point they are standing now. They took it slow because they didn't have to run. When they reach the barricade, it leads to two hallways. “Oh shit, only one of them leads to the floors below. Guess that’s why there are no zombies on this floor.” Chastity sighs. “We will split. That way we can save time,” Namjoons suggests. “Do you know that people often die when they split right? If there is one thing we can learn from movies, it is this. Bad idea Joonie, very bad idea.”

Namjoon sighs. “Five minutes. If we can’t find it, we will come back here. We don’t have time. We made it this far, I’m sure we will make it,” he says. Chastity still thinks it is a bad idea but she nods anyway. If death is inevitable, there is nothing she can do about it. They nod at each other before taking a different route each. Chastity finds a piece of paper ten meters into the hallway.

Find the true one or the death will kiss you

She frowns. “What the fuck is this supposed to mean?” She folds the paper and tucks it in her pocket. She keeps walking, following the hallway, mind alert and reflexes on check, in case anything happens. She reaches where the hallway splits again and she stumbles back when she sees a huge figure with black feather wings at the end of one of the split paths. “Shit,” she mutters as she slowly walks in the opposite path, backwards. Her heart pounding and praying to god not to let the creature turn around.

“Chastity, Chastity come in.” Her heart starts beating louder and faster when Namjoon’s voice comes on the radio. “Fuck you Namjoon,” she turns around and starts running with the winged creature follows her. “Chastity don’t run, it’s me Namjoon!” She stumbles on something and falls on the ground. A hand comes to help her up but she gets up and strays away from the hand. Her face falls into a frown when she sees the creature is actually human and is looking like Namjoon. “It’s me Namjoon,” it says.

“Why? Why do you have wings?” she asks, panting. “Wings? What do you mean wings? I found it. Both the paths lead to the barricade. There was no point in taking different paths,” he shrugs.

“Chastity!” Namjoon, she saw before splitting at the path, appeared from the corner of the hallway. “Namjoon!”

“That’s not Namjoon. It is me. Why can’t you see it?” the winged man tells her. “Babe, shoot him. Shoot him! That’s a distraction. Namjoon points the gun at the winged man. Chastity’s fingers tremble because she remembers the note. How is she supposed to tell the one that is true? Her fingers tremble as she walks back.

“I’m right here,” the winged man says. Chastity points the gun at the winged man and jumps forward to kiss him. The thing looking like Namjoon behind them smokes up and vanishes.

Congratulations, you have passed the level. Click here to continue the game.

Namjoon groans as he stretches his back, pauses the game and looks at Chastity. “How did you know it was me?”

“Because, Namjoon is not dumb enough to point the gun at a creautre when I’m in the close proximity of being harmed,” she smiles. “Cool, I thought you were gonna shoot me,” he says, falling back on his bean bag. “You deserve to be. Who the fuck suggests a split path,” she rolls her eyes. “But we made it didn’t we,” he chuckles. “As if, we still have five levels to clear,” she gets up. “Want some snacks?” he nods. “And a can of beer too,” he adds. She shakes her head and walks to the fridge.
“You are lucky I love you.”

“I know,” he smiles dumbly at her.

I want y'all to understand that not all my stories will have smut. Please respect that and enjoy quality content.

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Also you can donate on my Kofi if you like works to support me thank you ☺️. I also take commissions dm me ✨

Thank you 💕