Bonus Night | Taehyung

This fic contains mature themes and explicit sexual scenes some people may not find pleasing

This fic contains mature themes and explicit sexual scenes some people may not find pleasing. Minors and soft stans please ignore. You have been warned.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author

Taehyung hears a knock on the door and walks to open it. He knows who is going to be on the other side. He fixes his posture and opens the door while plastering a smile on his face.

"Aurore," he speaks in a gentle tone as he holds the door open.

"Taehyung," she doesn't smile as she walks in. Taehyung's smile disappears and mentally slaps himself. It's been a month since he and Aurore have broken up but somehow he decided to drunk text her last night and practically begged for a bonus night. The next morning he panicked and spilled all the cereal all over the floor when he saw his message. He was about to apologise when he received a reply. She agreed. Taehyung was between screaming on the top of his lungs and dying of panic.

"You took down the Michael Jackson poster?" she asks, looking at the spot it was previously there.

"Well, I, it's still in the cupboard. I saved it. I can put it up if you want," he says. Hastily.

"No need," she replies curtly.

"Okay," he purses his lips and scratches the back of his head.

"Movie?" she asks. He nods.

Somewhere in the middle of watching the movie, Taehyung feels a press on his shoulder. He feels blood rush all over his body. Aurore fell asleep on him? He is screaming internally as he looks from the corner of his eye. She is still awake. She is still awake but chose to rest her head on his shoulder? But a sudden realisation hits Taehyung when he is amidst jumping to heaven. Why is he happy?

"Taehyung?"

"Hm?"

"Did we make a mistake by breaking up?" she looks up at him through her long shiny lashes. The colors of the TV screen dancing on the side of her face. Taehyung blinks at her and looks while parting his lips. They turn their attention when a loud banging sound comes from the movie.

"Don't Aurore," Taehyung shakes his head slowly.

"My god," she gasps.

Five minutes later,

Taehyung is pressing her against the wall as he kisses her hastily. There is so much tension between them. He lets out a groan as he has to unbutton her shirt. She looks at him and chuckles. He helps her out of the pants and kisses her lips.

"Let me help," she pants as she pulls his t-shirt up and sucks a hickey on his chest. Taehyung winces and grabs her boob while trailing kisses her neck. He stops right above her boob and bites her skin lightly. Aurore whimpers when he does that.

"Shall I tie you up for old times sake?" he says, pressing a kiss on her collarbones between each word. She nods. Taehyung slides his hands under her and lifts her. Her hands come up to lock them around his neck. He lays her on the bed and drops a peck on her forehead. She closes her eyes and leans in. He reaches his hand under the bed and pulls out a bag. He unzips it and takes out silk ropes. He slides the back under the bed and ties her hands to the bedpost.

"Too tight?" he asks. She shakes her head.

"Perfect," she answers. He slides his hands under her and unhooks her bra. He loosens it and movies it up, above her head. He rubs his thumb at her nipple and bends down to suck at it while his hand slowly slides down inside her underwear. Her body jolts up and a gasp comes out of her. His fingers digging inside her as he runs his tongue in circles around her nipple.

"Taehyung," she moans. Rocking her hips to feel more of him inside her. He then adds another finger and earns a wince out of her. She whimpers as he keeps moving his fingers inside her. His fingers feel slippery and start to make squelching sounds. He sucks at boob and slides down her underwear the only thing that is keeping her from going naked. She jerks it away, tension much visible on her body now. He trails kisses down her stomach and reaches to her the wet spot between her legs. He looks up at her before poking his tongue into her slit. She arches her body up and the silk rope tugs forward.

"Yes, right there," she whimpers as he keeps exploring her walls with his tongue. She throws her head to a side and cries out his name. The corner of her eyes get wet and small whimpers leave her mouth. Taehyung stops and kneels up. He tugs his pants down to reveal his underwear which he eventually pulls down and throws away.

"I missed you so much, there is not even a day that didn't go without thinking about you. Tonight I will show how much I love you and how much I missed you," he says, hovering over her and kissing her lips.

"I missed you too, why else would I say yes to come when I know we made our breakup clear. I think we were too quick to jump to conclusions," she says, looking as he puts on a condom. He takes his cock into his hand and aligns it at her entrance.

"I wish I could have more words to say I love you," she smiles at him. He kisses her cheek and slowly pushes inside her. She screams as he fucks her hard.

"Missed that didn't you?" he asks, as he slams inside her. The bed creaks and she screams with pleasure. Her hands get a little sore from the tugging but she doesn't mind. She likes the pain and pleasure it gives her.

"Yes-s," she bites her lip down to stop herself from screaming. The pleasure is unbearably good. She missed this so much. Missed him so much.

"Damn babe, you feel so good," he says, as he starts to fuck her a little faster now. She couldn't say anything other than scream his name and let you little whimpers. He slams inside her faster and harder now that he is on the verge of climax. His hard cock inside her wet and tight walls feels so good.

"I think I'm close," he places his hand on the bedpost for support and gives in one last hard fuck and closes. He falls on the top of her, his cock still inside her. He plants a kiss on her forehead and then on her lips.

"Please let's just never fight again," she says looking at him.

"Of Course babe, I'm sorry and I love you.

"I love you too. But can you please untie me?"

"Sure," he chuckles.

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author