Thigh ride | Jungkook

This fic contains mature themes and sexual content

This fic contains mature themes and sexual content. Readers discretion is advised. 18+ content.

Athena's hazel eyes glance at the clock on the wall once and rolls down to get back to the magazine she is flipping mindlessly. Jungkook was supposed to come an hour ago, is it because of her hormones? Her period is not far away and she has been having a lot of mood swings over the past week. She sighs and rolls onto her stomach, swinging her legs, his socks on her feet. The radio just changed to her favorite song 'false god' bringing an instant smile on her face. The beep of the door lock and the twist of the door knob excites her and she jumps onto her feet and runs towards the door.

"Hi baby," he smiles, opening his arms. She slams herself onto his chest and pushes him away scrunching her nose. "Sweaty," she sticks her tongue out. He came straight from his basketball practice dripping wet. "Oh yeah? Whiff it up nicely. Whiff up my natural odour," he says, rubbing himself against her throwing her into a giggling mess. "I'll take a shower," he drops his bag on the table and goes towards the bathroom.

"Do you want something to eat?" She yells, taking a few vegetables out of the fridge. "Yeah, kimchi fried rice," he yells back and the shower stops running. She carries the vegetables to the kitchen and cooks him a portion of kimchi fried rice and adds some fruits in the mixer to make a smoothie. She sets it on the table and goes into the living room to watch the TV.

"Why were you late today?" She asks him as he sits by her side on the sofa with the bowl of kimchi fried rice. "Nothing important, just the coach giving us some speech about being focused and attentive on the field. You know, finals are coming up and he turns into this motivational speaker during these times," he chuckles, scooping a heap of rice on his spoon. She chuckles too, moving closer to him. She puts her legs on the sofa and his eyes fall on the socks on her feet.

"You know it turns me on when you wear my socks right?" He asks, bringing his face closer to hers. She smirks, eyes fixed on the screen. "You do know what this means right?" He raises his brows, a hint of mischief on his smiling lips.

The poor bowl of kimchi fried rice is ignored on the coffee table and the sound from the television is fading away into the walls as their ears are too busy to hear anything else now. She sits on his thigh, her very small pleated skirt lifted up lightly by his hands under them and her ruffled satin underwear has a wet spot on it as she rubs herself against him. Their lips are connected with wet kisses as her one hand is planted on his strong shoulder while the other is rubbing and pressing against his bulge. She moans, slowly making movements on his thigh, her clit throbbing from the arousal. He trails his hands up and puts it under her t-shirt. He slowly lifts it up and takes it off of her body, releasing her breasts. They bounce as she moves. He bends down to lick around her hard nipple, making her shudder. The hair on her body stands up as her body adjusts to the temperature. She throws her head back moaning while he sucks her nipple and kneads her another breast with his hand.

"Ngh," the throbbing of her clit increases along with the pace of her movements. He groans as she grabs his bulge hard and squeezes it bringing him pleasure. She rubs off against his muscular thigh until her clit is throbbing hard and comes off, wetness transcending her satin underwear to his bare thigh. Her head falls on his shoulder, breathing heavy. She licks her lips and smiles. Her hand falls off his bulge and lands limply on the sofa. He is still hard and she is still aroused.

She positions herself on the sofa on all fours, her bare body on display for him. He takes off his boxers and stands behind her, his one leg on the floor and other one on the sofa. "Baby, you really know how to turn me on and make me ruin you," he slaps her butt cheek. "Then ruin me baby," she looks at him. He smiles and rubs his cock against her clit. Soft moans escape her as she tries not to shudder at his touch. Her rubs it until she is begging him to fuck her. "Please, give it to me. I can't take it anymore," she sounds desperate. He takes pity on her and slides it towards her hole slowly pushing himself inside. She moans and screams when he slams inside at the end. He holds her hips and fucks her slowly, bending down to kiss her back. He rounds his hips slowly and slams inside. He does that for a while, rounds his hips and slams getting messy moans out of her and driving her insane. He fastens the pace and the squelching sounds melts away in the sounds from the television while the slapping of their skins is audible.

He fucks her harder in the end that his cock almost disappears into her. He slowly drags back and slams inside her like a slow poison. Retracting slowly and then slamming. Her boobs bounce along the movements. He fastens the pace again this time fucking her harder and faster until he closes to the end. He pulls out and asks her to turn around, facing him. This time he doesn't take time to enter her and starts moving inside her again. Her head falls back as she gasps and moans, her vagina warm and throbbing. The area around her folds and her inner thighs get sticky from all of her cum.

"I'm close," she whimpers as he fucks her. He bends down to kiss on her lips and she hugs him. She spreads her legs more as she climaxes. He pushes in all the way and fills her up, pulls back half way and shoots in again. She shudders as they finish up and stays there panting. He takes her shirt and puts it near her vagina as he pulls out so as not to stain the sofa. Some amount of cum flows out of her hole after a while and she looks at him with hazy eyes. She extends her hand and he hugs her, his dick grazing against her thigh.

"So much for me wanting to eat kimchi fried rice," he smiles, booping her nose with his.

"Guess what? You got better food," she winks.

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Also you can donate on my Kofi if you like works to support me thank you ☺️. I also take commissions dm me ✨

Thank you 💕