Sex Dice | Taehyung

This fic contains mature and explicit content

This fic contains mature and explicit content. Don't proceed if you are not comfortable with such content. Minors and soft stans stay away

Leave likes and comments on the chapters to encourage author

"Bite lips for seven seconds" Aurore chuckles as she leans forward.

"Make it sixty baby," Taehyung whispers as she comes near. She shakes her head smiling playfully.

"Stick to the game baby," she smiles and presses her lips on his. She takes his lower lip between her teeth and gently bites them. She counts seven seconds mentally and breaks from the kiss.

"My turn," he takes the dice in his hand and rolls it, eyes trained on her. A gasp escapes her mouth when she sees the result. Taehyung throws a fist in the air and he pulls her by her leg.

"Suck nipple for eight seconds," he says and runs his hand under her t-shirt. He slowly pulls it off her head and whistles at her half naked body. She tries to keep her breathe stable as his warm breath touches her bare skin.

"Can I do it for more than eight seconds?" he asks, his lips touching her nipple as he speaks.

"Stick to the game Kim fucking Taehyung," she frowns but she wishes he would do it for more than eight seconds. She throws her head back and moans when he takes her nipple in his mouth and slurps audibly. She arches her body and balances it by putting her arms behind on the floor. "Oh fuck," she moans. She snaps her eyes open when her nipple feels lonely and Taehyung smirk meets her eyes.

"Your turn," he throws the dice at her. She wears her t-shirt and takes the dice. She throws her head back and laughs after rolling the dice.

"Spank butt for nine seconds," he reads and sighs. "Spank me mommy," he pouts. She giggles as she pulls her sleeve up. He sleeps with his butt up on the floor after pulling his pants down. "Leave them red marks on my butt cheeks," he says in a muffled tone. She purses her lips and giggles while slapping his butt cheeks leaving dark pink marks behind.

"Does it hurt?" she asks. He shakes his head. "Fine roll them," she tosses the dice at him. He dramatically tosses the dice on the floor and whistles. The dice screaming
'finger labia for twenty seconds'

"Get out of them panties baby," he says. She closes her eyes as a dust of pink appears on her cheeks. "I'm waiting," he bites his lip. She takes off her panties and sits on his thighs, her legs stretched on either side of him. "You good?" he asks. She nods. He kisses her lips and runs his fingers on her outer walls. Slowly feeling her wet pussy. She whimpers when he reaches right above her hole but doesn't go inside. She badly wants his long and slender fingers inside her. But she made the rule to stick to the damn game. Her vagina is throbbing to feel something inside it. She scowls when he stops touching her. She takes the dice still sitting on him and rolls the dice.

This time the dice shows 'blow penis for ?'

Taehyung laughs when the time doesn't show up. He cocks his brow and smirks at her. "Blow it until I come inside your mouth baby," he says. She gets off him and waits until he pulls his pants down. She licks her lips as he slowly slides down his boxers. She takes his cock in her hand and rubs it before taking it into her mouth. Taehyung grunts when he feels her warm mouth on his member. He puts his hand on her head and moves it up and down until she is choking on his big cock. Her lips are now smeared with her saliva and his precum. He rocks his hips even though it's uncomfortable in the position. She keeps sucking his cock until his body stiffens and he comes inside her mouth. "Oh fuck," he pants and wipes his cum leaking at the corner of her lips. She smiles and kisses his cheek.

"Let's ditch the game. I want you inside me," she says, squeezing his balls. He moans and nods. He takes off her t-shirt and throws it away. Dropping a kiss on her lips and tracing it down her neck. He licks the area between her breasts and squeezes them as he traces down her belly button. He kisses her pussy and teases her by poking tongue into her walls. She lies on the floor and spreads her legs. He moves and sucks hickeys on her soft thighs leaving purple marks. He comes back and sucks at her vagina making her moan. She arches her back and runs her fingers in his hair. "Taehyung," she moans as he licks her inside and gets a taste of her sweet cum. He moves up and kisses her lips running his tongue hungrily inside her mouth. He takes his cock in his hand and puts it near her entrance and pushes inside her. A gasp escapes out of her mouth followed by a small scream.

"Scream my name baby," he says, moving inside her. She is too dumb and hazy to reply him. She locks her legs around him as he gives her a nice fuck with his big cock. He gives her a hard fuck when she doesn't say anything.

"Taehyung! ngh," she screams his name when his dick touches her pleasure point. He goes rough on her until she is screaming his name. "Don't stop, don't stop," she begs him when he pauses in between to tease her. He fucks her slowly until her eyes roll back to the back of her head.

"Feels good?" he asks. She babbles something, too dumb to answer anything at the moment. He starts to fuck her harder again until their bodies are shaking. He fastens the pace of the fucking and slams inside her propping himself on his hands. He goes deep inside her until his cock disappears inside her. He gives her a final hard fuck and comes inside her. He stays there panting and her body relaxes feeling his warm cum inside her. He leans to take a tissue and pulls out wiping his member and the cum on the floor. He wipes her pussy and slides his hands under her. He carries her to the shower and cleans themselves up.

"Hot chocolate," he brings the cup after they have washed up and she is lying on the bed.

"Thank you baby," she smiles as she takes the cup.

"You are welcome baby," he smiles.

Leaves likes and comments. Thank you