Photobooth | Taehyung

This work of fiction contains mature content

This work of fiction contains mature content. Do not proceed if you are a minor or do not like such content. My work is not allowed to be plagiarized or reposted.

“Okay everyone, we are at the most haunted photo booth in an abandoned mall today,” Darla flips the camera to her face and waves at it before turning it to a guy by her side. “Taehyung and I are going to take photos in the booth and see if we can find anything there.”

“Everyone who is watching you, if you have been here since the beginning you know that we always strive to provide quality content so please don’t forget to send in your donations. If you are new and this is your first video, do subscribe to our channel and leave tips,” Taehyung throws a finger heart towards the lens. Darla pauses recording and walks by his side.

“What do you think will happen when people find out that our content is fake?” She asks. Taehyung looks up at her from fixing his microphone. “Come on, you know we can’t do this forever right?”

“We should worry about competitors, not about getting exposed,” he says. “Oh it’s there,” he points at an old photo booth at the end of the hall. They run towards it. It looked really old, vintage old. The photobooth surprisingly stood still after all these years. “Should we set the cameras in this angle?”

Darla walks around the booth and pauses at the left side of it. “Taetae, there is a small window here, I think we should place one here,” she says.

“Yeah, this looks good,” he nods and brings a camera to fix it there. “You remember the script right?” he asks her. She nods.

“Do you think the camera still works?” Darla asks, sitting down on the dusty seat in the booth for a trial.

“We are about to see that aren’t we,” Taehyung comes in and sits by her side. He clicks the button and waits for anything to happen.

"I don't think it's working," Darla says. Then the flashes come followed by shutter sounds.

"I think it's working," Taehyung comes out and waits for the photostrip to slide at the outlet. He takes the strip and chuckles.

“Lives up to its description huh, look how distorted the photos are. It is giving me creeps Taehyung,” Darla groans looking away from the photostrip. 

“It’s a good thing that it can add a little creep. More creepy content means more tips,” Taehyung smiles and shoves the photo into his pocket. “Let’s do this.”

They set the cameras and take a few trail shots before getting into it. “Don’t scream too loud, okay?” Taehyung tells her. She nods and pecks his cheek. He smiles, shaking his head.

“Alright, you all can see the photo booth right? We can already feel the chills when we are near it. It doesn’t give me a good feeling guys. I will show you around the booth. If our video reaches 100k views, we will do a live session here,” Darla walks slowly around the booth. Darla flinches and lets out a small yell. “I think something just went past me guys.”