Sleep well | Jungkook

Spooky season is here yall :)

This fic is rated as mature. Do Not proceed if you are a minor. Disturbing content caution.

I like the way he sleeps.

So peaceful and pretty.

I like to watch him sleep for hours. Sometimes I forget that I have to sleep too.

I can't help it. It's becoming an obsession.

But what harm can happen? I just watch him sleep.

That's all.

"Devlin, where is the oatmeal?" Jungkook's voice comes from the kitchen, his hands rummaging through the cupboards.

"Here," she hugs him from behind and smiles, her hand holding the pack of oatmeal. "Thanks," he takes it and kisses her forehead. "Should I make it for you?" she asks, taking the carton of oatmeal from his hand. "Yeah, thank you. I'm still a bit sleepy and groggy," he says, rubbing his eyes and yawning. She steals a glance at him from the corner of her eye and opens the carton.

"Why don't you sleep for a while until I finish making breakfast. I will bring it to you," she says, smiling. He nods and walks towards the bedroom, feet dragging heavy behind him. She hums as she cooks and makes some strawberry milk for him alongside. She sets everything on the plate and gasps when she forgets an important thing. She sets the tray on the counter and pulls a bottle out of her pocket. She shakes the box, rattling the pills before popping two pills out and crushing them before adding them into the strawberry milk. Smile doesn't waver on her face as she mixes it in the milk and carries the tray to him.

He is fast asleep on the bed when she arrives. She bites her lip down as she tiptoes and places the tray on the table. She sits by the side of the bed and watches him sleep peacefully with no worries of the world. She lays her head on her hand resting on the bed and admires him until she even realises that an hour has passed. Reality hits her when he stirs on the bed and blinks open his eyes, still half closed and half asleep. He curses under his breath unintentionally when her face is too close to his and apologises as he gets up.

"That scared the shit out of me," he shakes his head, voice raspy. "Sorry, you were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to disturb you," she says, a little upset that he woke up.

"I don't know, I have been sleeping a lot these days. I think I should get checked up. I don't feel so good," he groans. Her eyebrows knit together but she smiles and asks, "breakfast?" He shakes his head. "I don't feel like it."

"Then how about strawberry milk?" She extends her hand to him. He nods and takes it. She tilts her head and smiles as he drinks it off. She chuckles as she wipes the stains of milk at the corner of his lips. "Feel better?" she cups one side of his face. "I'll just take a shower," Jungkook gets out of the bed and disappears into the bathroom.

The night falls and they are laying on the bed after dinner, Jungkook looks more off the grid by evening, speech getting sloppy as he tries to stay awake. All he remembers is sleeping these days, even skipped college. Finally he loses the battle of staying awake and drifts into sleep. Devlin has been watching him, waiting for him to fall asleep so that she can admire his peaceful face. She slowly gets out of the bed and sets up the camera to record him sleeping. This way she doesn't have to mix sleeping pills everyday in his food.

She lets the camera record and also watches him sleep at the same time. Something that has never happened before happens to her that night. She feels warm and needy between her legs. She doesn't mind at first but it gets bothersome to the point she doesn't realise that her hand slides down and starts rubbing at her clothed folds. She huffs out as she watches him and keeps rubbing herself. She covers her mouth when her huffs turn into moans and her finger slips inside the fabric onto her clit. She uses her second hand to slide in and out of her hole and finally comes, falling back, panting. She laughs, "That was amazing," she whispers.

Two weeks later

"Yes, this is Yongsan police station."

"Hello, I am calling to report a missing person."

"How long has the person been missing and what is the person's name?"

Name is Jeon Jungkook, 24, Student in Seoul National University, been a week since he answered his phone. The police note down the details. "Are you sure he has not gone somewhere? Probably a trip with friends?"

"No, we are his friends and I even went to the place he lives in, his girlfriend said he didn't come home from university last week and he has never come to university for two whole weeks. I am worried, his girlfriend sounded suspicious."

"Why didn't you call earlier?" The police note down a few details as he speaks.

"I just didn't want to jump to conclusions. Please look into it, officer. We are worried." The officer asks Jungkook's friend for some details about his girlfriend and his address before putting on his coat and leaving.

At the apartment

Devlin pauses the video she is watching and goes to answer the door. She does not waver when she sees an officer. "Yes?" she smiles. The officer scans the home as she talks to her.

"Does Jeon Jungkook live here?"

She nods. "Yes, but he hasn't been home in a week," she says, face neutral of any emotions. "Do you mind if I check your home?" he asks. The smile on her face fades away.

"Well, do you have a warrant?" she smiles again. The officer huffs and leaves after asking her a couple of questions. She goes back and resumes the video she has been watching of Jungkook sleeping.

A month later.

Breaking: Obsessive girlfriend puts sleeping pills in boyfriend's food to watch him sleep for hours.

Victim of girlfriends constant obsession to watch him sleep is in a coma. Doctors are not sure if he will ever regain his sanity.

Yongsan police station, Seoul

"Why did you do it? Why did you put sleeping pills in his food?"

Devlin scans the room as the cuff links around her arms clunk when she puts her hands on the table, "I just like to watch him sleep. Is that wrong?"

She smirks and leans back on the chair. 

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Also you can donate on my Kofi if you like works to support me thank you ☺️. I also take commissions dm me ✨

Thank you 💕