Sugar Daddy | Namjoon

Content warning : Mature, sexual content, degrading kink, lot of creaming, unprotected sex

Readers discretion is advised.

The table in the kitchen is laid down with all the required ingredients for the dinner preparation. Dixie isn't the best cook out there but she tries. Whenever she does, it doesn't turn out really bad. It's edible. Things have been really good for her both financially and mentally after she met Namjoon. Dixie doesn't have many clients from her social media pages because her profile is private with only a limited number of accepted followers. But she was really surprised when Namjoon messaged her a year ago.

Being a successful model and going to be an actor, Namjoon has always been fed up with the amount of eyes that surround him. Every relationship he had has crumbled into nothing because of the unnecessary enthusiasm of the media. Dixie, being a pro in this field, appealed to him. He couldn't afford to be in a serious relationship given his fame so he needed something to fulfill his desires with no strings attached. He was glad he found one. He was more glad Dixie met his expectations. The business was simple. She spends her time with him and he pays her accordingly. People with limited knowledge might actually mistake her for a whore which is not the case and the same reason she walked out during the first meetings, many times.

"The common terms used are Sugar daddy and Sugar baby. We can have both SFW and NSFW relationships. I can be your cuddly girlfriend or I can be your kiny one. The price differs," was what Dixie said during their first meeting.

"Interesting," Namjoon snickers over the video call. "How about a mix of both?" Her lips stretch into a small smile. "You want me to be your girlfriend in an established relationship? I love that. Please shower me with gifts. I love surprises." They finish the call after making some rules for having a safe and healthy relationship.

It's been a year and they have managed to maintain a healthy business relationship. No strings attached.

Or at least that's what he thinks.

Now, on their one year anniversary for their business deal, they are having a dinner party. Alone of course. She checks the clock and there is exactly an hour before he arrives. She pops the pineapple cake into the oven and starts to work on the pasta. Her inexperience in the cooking burns the pasta and oversalts the soup so ten minutes before the dinner, everything is ruined. So, in conclusion, she can only do okay cooking with simple dishes, not anything that involves more than ten minutes cooking. Thankfully, the cake was fine. In order to please him after he gets home, because she has ruined the dinner and there should be something else to distract him, she strips down leaving her matching set of satin bra and underwear. She wears an apron over them and tries to cook again. This time she finds a reliable video on the internet to help her with the visuals.

She is cutting the mushrooms when the door lock beeps and Namjoon walks in. "Hi baby, I can smell the burned food already," he chuckles as he walks in. "You should appreciate me trying though," she throws the mushrooms into the pan. "I do," he emerges at the entrance of the kitchen.