Baby doll | Jungkook

This fic contains very very mature and pussy dripping content

This fic contains very very mature and pussy dripping content. Do Not proceed if you are uncomfortable with sexual themes. Minors get the fuck out of here

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Jungkook grunts, pulling her by her hair, her body curved into a crescent. Even in the cold air conditioned room, beads of sweat drip down his back. His butt muscles flexing every time he pushes inside her.

His purple hair tied up as a bun and a few strands of loose hair dance on his face every time he moves. He bites his lips forming dimples, going rough on her. He throws his head back and slams harder. Her body shaking under him, screaming his name and trying not to collapse on the bed. Her palms and knees start to burn from being on them for quite a while. He notices. So he pushes in harder before pulling out and makes her lie on her back.

He places his hands on her sides and enters inside her. A whimper comes out of her mouth which turns into a moan immediately. Her toes curling from pleasure as he keeps fucking her into oblivion. His back muscles flex every time he fucks her.

"Open those beautiful eyes babydoll," he says, a raspy tone making her extra horny. She looks at him with hooded eyes and gets attacked by his beautiful yet alluring doe eyes and sharp jawline. A small smirk makes its way on his lips. She cups his face and smiles through pants. But her eyes roll back as he starts to fuck her faster, her body shuddering and shaking as he does that. She grabs his biceps and huffs.

"Baby doll, you are so hot. So fukcing hot," he pauses and fucks her slowly, releasing his cum inside her. He moves her hair out of her face and kisses her forehead before pulling out. He falls by her side and pulls her into a cuddle. Both of them panting and giggling.

"That was really good," she says, kissing his nose.

"Yes it was, baby doll," he pushes her head onto his chest. "Love you."

"Love you too Koo," she snuggles more.

This is a very very small one shot I wrote because I was bored. This is just a smut without plot. So there is no leading story or anything just smut.

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author