Split | Taehyung

This part of fiction contains mature themes, mention of disorders and sexual content

This part of fiction contains mature themes, mention of disorders and sexual content. Do not proceed if you are minor or do not like such content. My content is not allowed to be reposted or plagiarized.

Can get confusing in between, no problem keep going. It'll make sense in the end.

"Taehyung!" Avani waves at him from a distance as soon as she spots his car. He smiles at her and waves back.

"When did you come? You should have called me," she says, hugging him. The sweet scent of his body lotion fills her nostrils.

"It's okay. I like waiting for you," he says. "How was your day?" He asks after they get in the car.

"Same old. They loaded us with shit ton of assignments for this weekend," she leans back and sighs.

"Is there any assignment I can help you with?" He asks, driving out of the main entrance.

"You are the best boyfriend anyone can ask for," she pinches his cheek, getting a small giggle out of him.

"Wanna stop at Belle's? I'm craving calories," he asks. Avani nods.

"Could use something to eat. I'm hungry too," she turns up the air conditioner and leans back in the seat. When they reach Belle's, Taehyung gets out to bring the food. They prefer to eat in a park overlooking the pond and talk about miscellaneous things as they finish their food.

"Here is the food baby," he gives her a wide smile. He looks much brighter and quirky. He pulls out sunglasses from the dashboard and turns on the radio in the car. He bounces in his seat along the music while tapping his fingers on the steering. Avani glances at him and squints her eyes. She is never wrong.

"Taetae?"

"Yes baby?" He asks, looking at the road as he drives.

"Been a while huh?" She looks at him, gaze unwavering.

"Well, food makes me happy so here I am," he laughs. Avani smiles and nods to the music, enjoying it as much as him.

"Never gets old," he closes his eyes and groans as he chews the pizza. She adores the way he eats. Enjoying the simplest things in his life.

"Here," she feeds him a French fry and hits him playfully when he bites her finger.

"Cannibalism!" She blows her finger glaring at him. They stay for a while after finishing their food, talking and gazing into the pond, head over shoulder and fingers locked.

"I'll have a work trip next month. I need to go to Busan for a week," Taehyung says.

"I see. Will you be staying at Jimin's place? Taehyung?" She asks and looks at him to check if it's Taehyung. He nods.

When they get home, she throws her bag on the sofa and takes off her shirt. "I'm going to take a shower," she says and walks towards the bathroom. She runs the shower and takes off her clothes. A contented sigh leaves her lips when the warm water touches her skin, relieving her of the stress. A gasp leaves her when she feels a warm body touch hers.

"You startled me," she giggles.

"Mmm, did I?" He asks, kissing her on the shoulders as he massages her breasts. He trails kisses up to her ear and kisses the sensitive spot behind it. She leans her head back on him and moans.

"Taehyung," she breathes audibly through her mouth.

"Kim Taehyung," he corrects her while sliding fingers into her folds. She gasps and slides her hand around his neck, while the other one finds his cock. He rubs her folds as she runs her hand along his length. Her breath quickens and whimpers when he slides them inside.

"Ughhh," her voice trembles when he slides his fingers in and out. He grunts as her hand warms him up perfectly and she loves how hard he is in her hand. He turns her around and pins her against the transparent bathroom stall. He goes inside her roughly without any warning, making her scream. The water above them keeps running and dripping down. He choke holds her neck and slams inside her.

"Kim Taehyu-ng," she trembles under him. He pulls her closer by sliding his free hand around her waist and goes deep inside her. At this point she is hazy. Eyes rolled to the back of her head and speech slurred. He lifts her and she wraps her legs around him. The slaps are audible and enough to prove how hard he is fukcing her.

"Fuck me from behind please," she asks. He puts her down and pins her back towards him. He then widens her legs with his and enters inside her. A loud crying moan escapes her mouth when he does that. His hands knead her breasts while he pounds her from behind. Kim Taehyung is really rough and she loves rough.

He slows the pace but goes really deep in her making her a moaning mess. He pins her hands above and spreads her even apart. He goes deep in and stays for a moment before pulling back and slamming inside roughly. Their skins slap mixed with her moans. He leaves a bite mark on her shoulder. He fastens the pace, her boobs dance along their movements. He fills her up with a grunt and fucks her again.

They go on for about an hour before leaving the stall after taking a shower. Dinner is off topic because they are strained and need sleep so badly.

"Good night baby," he mumbles in his sleep.

"Good night Taetae," she kisses him.

She looks at him fondly before falling asleep in his embrace. Her phone vibrates and she slowly gets out of the bed after seeing the caller ID.

"Have you noticed any new personality?" The person on the other side asks.

"No, it's only three of them for now. I'll let you know if I did," she says.

"Be careful though. It's good that none of his personalities show any violent tendencies. Just in case you know."

"Ofcourse Seokjin. How can I ignore the doctor's warning," she smiles and turns around.

"Oh damn! You scared me," she holds her chest.

"Who was that?" He asks, eyeing her suspiciously.

"Seokjin. Just a normal medical call," she kisses his cheek.

"I see," he follows her. She is nervous because she can't figure out which personality that is. It's like she has never seen it before.

"Come to bed," she calls him.

"Henry doesn't want to sleep. Henry wants to watch cartoons," he comes in pouting his lips.

"What?"

"Will you watch cartoons with me?" He thumps his feet lightly on the floor. His eye movement and his behaviour reflects a child.

"Henry, it's late. We can watch it tomorrow. It's past your bedtime," she opens her arms.

"Alright," he rolls his eyes and unnecessarily drags his feet to the bed. He falls asleep almost immediately like a baby. Her heart keeps pounding. A child this time?

"Henry…"

She falls asleep chanting his name.

How many personalities did you spot?

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Also you can donate on my Kofi if you like works to support me thank you ☺️. I also take commissions dm me ✨