Seoul wolf | Jungkook

This fic contains mature themes and sexual content

This fic contains mature themes and sexual content. Readers discretion is advised. 18+ content.

Content warning: unprotected sex

1900's then Seoul

The pitter patter of the rain covered up all the streets of Seoul that day. It's been raining for a week. Minirae drops the umbrella into the stand and shakes the droplets of water away from her hair. She rubs her red lips delicately against each other and sits at one of the tables in the restaurant. She takes the worn away menu card placed at the far end of the table and scans it before settling down to udon noodles. She places her order to a woman in apron and waits for her food as she scans the rain outside the window. Droplets of rain roll down the glass window blurring the view outside it.

She is the only customer in the shop at the moment because of the weather and the not so busy hour added to it. She is enjoying the solitude in the restaurant when the door opens and another person walks. The television suddenly pops up a news reader replacing the static noise it has been showing all this while.

More and more victims of what the police are now calling "Seoul wolf" are increasing in number everyday. New details revealed that the victims first have a bite mark on their body after which they disappear. Public is suspecting it as some kind of failed lab experiment where a dangerous creature might have escaped. Patrolling at night didn't seem to control the attacks or eliminate the disappearances. Public are demanding…

A soft thud on the table makes Minirae tear her gaze away from the television. "Thank you," she smiles, taking the steel chopsticks in her hand. She grabs the noodle with her chopstick and  slurps it up. She turns her head to the side when she feels eyes on her. She is a bit surprised when her eyes meet a very good looking man, probably the one that walked in a while ago. He has a sharp gaze and jet black hair. Their eyes stay connected for a few seconds before he tears away smirking. Minirae frowns as she turns away but a small smile appears on her face. She steals glances at him in between her meal and watches him feast on a huge piece of steak. It's a little surprising to her at how much of a big eater he is. The steak was for three people.

She leaves the money on the table and gets her umbrella she left in the stand before walking out. The rain hasn't taken a rest at all. She rubs her lips together and halts in her steps to pull out a hand mirror and her cherry red lipstick out of the purse to glide it on her lips. She tilts the mirror to a side and smiles when she notices him behind, a bit away from her. She walks ahead and turns towards the alley, away from the open streets. Her red shoes tapping the cobblestoned path in the alley and splashing the water from a small pithole before she is grabbed by her hand.

"I saw it in your eyes in the restaurant," she turns around, slowly pulling her hand out of his grip. "Do you have money?" He tilts his head, his dark eyes scans her from top to the bottom. He pulls out a few bucks out of his pocket and shoves it into her cleavage. He takes more out and shoves them between her breasts. She is impressed by his moves. "Is that enough?" He asks, biting his lip down as he scans her hungrily. She looks around and back at him. "I don't think you can wait until we reach my home," she pulls the money from her breasts and puts it in her purse. She giggles when he pulls her by hand and drags her along with him behind a building. Secluded but unprotected from the rain. He pushes her against the wall and lifts her dress, revealing a cheap lacy underwear. He pulls it down roughly. "Oh wow, you like it rough huh?" She asks, hands pressed on the wet walls, her umbrella laying away from them. "Don't you?" He unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants before pulling them down. The rain has made their clothes wet by now. He slaps on her butt and widens her legs with his. He rubs his fingers between her legs to find her hole and takes his cock in his hand when he does. He doesn't waste any time and pushes himself in. She shudders and yelps as she is not expecting him to go in yet. He starts pounding as soon as he enters, his body rubbing against her butt. Their wet bodies make slapping sounds every time they touch. Her hand comes back to grab his butt. She moans, he keeps pounding her from behind more and more harder. He slides down the dress on her shoulder and licks her skin. He grabs her by waist and goes in deeper with every thrust. He groans along with her moans. She brings her hand to her clit to rub at it. When he is busy pounding her, he doesn't stop licking her shoulder while she doesn't stop rubbing at her clit. She feels a sting on her shoulder in between but doesn't mind as the pleasure is just too high and mind numbing.

The walk back home is a bit slow and tiring for her. She never met anyone with such strong power and control before. It felt good. She gets into the shower as soon as she reaches home. She undresses herself and is about to walk into the shower when she notices something. She walks to the mirror and checks her shoulder. Her heart drops when she finds traces of bite on it.

"Minirae…"

She gasps and turns around when she hears a voice whisper her name.

"Minirae…, come to me. Come to your alpha…"

She stands there panting, heart pounding like crazy that she could hear inside her ears. Beads of sweat breakout on her forehead as she looks around, scared.

"Minirae?"

Her heart beats even louder this time. She could hear the voice in the room, right behind her. She is frozen on the spot.

"Minirae, serve your alpha."

A twist of fingers on her nape makes her fall limply in his arms. He smirks looking at her. "Welcome to the Seoul wolf pack."

And then they were gone.

Yo, been a while. I hope y'all doing good.

Don't forget to leave likes and comments.

Please leave donations on my Kofi if you like my work.

Dm me for commissions and other stuff.