Picnic | Namjoon

This fic contains mature themes and fluff smut

This fic contains mature themes and fluff smut. Do not proceed if you are uncomfortable with such themes.

As the gentle breeze got carried all the way from the mountains and brushed past the home secluded by tall grass around, it made its way to play with the flowers and finally ruffle her hair. She unconsciously pushes it behind her ear and throws the wet clothes on the wire in an attempt to put the sunny day to good use.

"Lani. Dear, Get some eggs from the shed will you?"

"Yes mother," she yells back and lifts the empty woven basket from the ground. She drops it off at the door on her way to the shed. Making her way into the shed while humming the song she listened on the radio this morning, she carefully lifts the mother hen who is busy hatching her eggs. She takes and drops them carefully in her apron.

"Psst," she snaps her neck towards the source of the sound, knowing very well what it is. A smile creeps on her face when he sees him. He takes his beret off and winks at her, making her a blushing mess.

"I will give these and come to the lake," she says, smiles and walks away.

Patches of sweat form near her underarms and her necks glisten with the beads of sweat from all the running she did. She lifts the bottom of her dress and dries her neck, waits until her breath is even and walks towards the willow tree which is bent towards the lake and few of its branches dangling right above the water.

"Hey," she sits by his side.

"Hi, there," he drops a peck on her lips.

"I can't stay longer today. Sneaking out is getting hard these days. Mother is suspecting my absence," she bites her lip.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to show you something today," he looks at her with concern.

"No, no," she is worried. "Don't apologise. What is that you wanted to show me?"

"Glad you asked," he takes her hand in his and leads the way. Her floral dress flows gracefully as she walks. She gasps when he shows her.

"Are we going on a boat ride?" She giggles and he adores her child like excitement. Inside it is a basket. She points at it.

"Yes, we are going on a picnic," he helps her get into the boat. She enjoys the view as he rows the boat. She hasn't been on the other side of the lake yet. She is excited and happy. Even though a bit of worry pokes her about the excuses she has to make, she is sure she will come up with something.

"We're here," he rows towards the bank and ties the boat to one of the trees at the bank. He takes the basket and gets out before helping her out.

"I found this spot when I was looking for good places to capture."

"For the photography contest?" She asks. He nods and sets the basket down. He takes the blanket out and spreads it on the grass bed.

"You will get the prize," she smiles.

"I hope so too," he settles down and pulls her too. She falls on him, face into his chest. They laugh at it for next ten minutes before grabbing one of the fruit sandwiches.

"These are good. Did you make them?" She asks. He pauses eating and looks at her. She purses her lips to hold in laughter.

"Well, I was hoping," she shrugs and takes a bite. He takes her by surprise when he puts his chin on her shoulder.

"It's beautiful isn't it? This place is so calming and therapeutic," he sighs contently.

"Yes, it's pretty romantic too," she leans her head on his. He pecks her shoulder and inhales her scent.

"You know, I had a dream about you last night. It was pretty erotic," he puts his hands around her waist. A rush of warmth reaches her cheeks making them pink.

"You look so pretty today," he whispers in her ear. She freezes in her spot. She huffs and closes her eyes when he pulls the ribbon from her hair making it fall on her shoulders.

"Namjoon," she whimpers when his hand traces under her dress. Slowly lifting it up, revealing her skin.

"I want to make you mine. May I?" He speaks, his lips brushing against hers. She gulps before nodding. She turns around to let him remove the barriers. He isn't in a hurry so he gently removes the buttons on the back of her dress. The hair on her body stands up when the cold breeze hits her bare skin. She covers her breasts by hugging herself. He kisses her back and turns her to him. He unbuttons his shirt and lays it aside.

"You are so beautiful," he removes her hands and pulls her closer.

"Lift your hips Lani," he instructs her. She does as told. He removes her dress and keeps it aside. Starting the kisses from her lips to her belly, he pushes and makes her lie on her back. Getting rid of her underwear and chuckling at the wet spot on it, he goes down on her. She gasps when his mouth touches her velvet walls. Her hands dig into the blanket and crumble them at the spot.

He plays with his mouth before getting on top of her. "If it hurts, tell me," he pushes in as gently as he can. Her toes curl up at the new feeling and her body does too.

"Good?"

She nods. He slowly rocks his hips, letting her wetness coat him to make it as smooth as possible.

"It doesn't hurt," she says. "It's good."

"That's a relief," he smiles. Bends down to plant a kiss on her lips and push in further. She moans and her eyes shut close as the pleasure takes over all her senses. It is not anything like she felt before. It feels so wrong yet so right. It's not something she can describe in words. The thought of him inside her and the pleasure of it is ruling out anything that her mind is trying to tell her.

The way their bodies collide, rub against each other and her fingernails leaving crescents on his skin is art.

She only read it in the books which she secretly went through in the library. She is sure that there is no one in the world who can describe it in words.

He thrust in hard, making her move with his every movement. Her breasts dance around and she feels a bit embarrassed for it but it's okay. It's not a bad thing.

"Lani," he groans. He hasn't said much during the session and it's actually arousing to hear his voice. Her walls become extra hot and wet hearing him call her name.

"Namjoon," she is on her stomach now. Face pressed on the messed up blanket, folded half way up her stomach. The sex wasn't smooth to keep it in place. Each time his body hits her buttocks, she moans. He pulls her up by her waist, making her get on her knees but her face is still pressed into the blanket. Their skins slap, mixed with their moans. The silence around them makes every small sound much louder and clearer.

He shoots his juice for the third time inside her. Panting and caressing her back, he pulls out. Taking it for the third time doesn't ideally leave everything inside her so streaks of his juice slide down.

"I love you," she cuddles up against him when he lies down by her side.

"I love you more," he pulls her closer.

Leaving her at the bank of the lake and watching her go away hurts his heart. He loves her more now. Not that he did any less before. It's just he feels so possessive of her not wanting to stray away from his sight.

So he decides to be a gentleman and talk to her father. He begs the heavens to bless him for it.

Been ages since I did a Namjoon one shot. So here.

Leave likes and comments to encourage the author

Also you can donate on my Kofi if you like works to support me thank you ☺️. I also take commissions dm me ✨