𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐒𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐓

( buckle you seat belts this is a long one )

"SAY, DOC, YOU WOULDN'T HAPPEN TO BE MOVING YOUR HAIR, WOULD YA?" Tony says point at Stranges hair.

"Not at the moment, no" Strange says staying completely still hearing a low rumbling noise. They up towards the hole where Lyiam and Bruce fell from. Slowly they all turn towards the door seeing people running and screaming. Lucas and Tony walk towards the doors the others following. Both walking out seeing people jumping out of there cars and pushing people.

"You okay?" Lucas asked helping a lady that fell who just yelled and ran away Lucas stood there weird out for a minute but then continued to follow Tony after yelling to Bruce to help a guy who crashed his car.

"Friday, what are we looking at?" Tony asked putting his glasses on Lucas did the same with the pair he had, Lucas got those after Ultron happened.

"Not sure. I'm working on it" Friday said frantically

"Hey! You might wanna put that Time Stone in your back pocket, Doc!" Lucas says turning towards Strange.

"Might wanna use it" Strange shot back doing the thing to turn on the shields Elena doing the same thing. Lucas rolled his eyes but ran towards Stark who was looking around the corner. Lucas was about to look too but a red tarp came at them. Tony then walked right to the middle of the street Lucas, Lyiam, Strange, and Elena followed as well as Wong and Bruce.

"Woah donut in the sky" Lucas said hitting Lyiam in the chest laughing who laughed with him

"it's a spaceship, you idiots" Elena said walking up and hitting them in the back of their heads.

"Whatever" they both mumbled rubbing their heads.

"SAM, LOOK" Peter said hitting Samual in the arm pointing at the spaceship in the sky. "oh shit" Samual said with his mouth hanging wide open.

"Ned, hey. We need you to cause a distraction" Peter said slapping Ned's face pulling out the earbud in Ned's ear. Ned turned around saw the spaceship and freaked out.

"holy shit. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! THERE'S A SPACESHIP" he yelled making everyone crowd in the back of the bus. Peter and Sam took this chance to jump out the window after Peter let Sam barrow his extra web shooters. He and Peter quickly put on masks and grabbed there backpacks before jumping towards the bridge.

"FRIDAY, EVAC ANYONE SOUTH OF 43RD STREET." Lucas yell to Friday "And notify first responders" Lyiam yelled into Lucas' ear to Friday who responded with a will do, Tony smiled to himself seeing the boys he watched grow up giving the orders. Again Tony's little heart warming moment got cut off by Strange who sent a wave of 'magic' towards the ship making it stop. A beam came down and two aliens came down.