𝟎𝟎𝟗. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐍

(get your tissues ready)

"EYES UP, STAY SHARP" Steve says as they all looked at Thanos who walked towards them. Bruce ran at him but Thanos used a stone to make Bruce just run through him making Bruce flip into the boulder. He did the same to Steve and Ophelia but Steve got fell in the dirt Ophelia landed in a bush scratching her forehead. T'Challa jumped up but Thanos grabbed him by the neck and threw him towards the ground. Sam shot at him but Thanos got his wing.

"Wanda. It's time" Vision said looking at Wanda. Athena attempted to grab Thanos' gauntlet only for Thanos to grab the vine holding onto the gauntlet and swung her towards Ophelia.

"No" Wanda replied simply.

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone" Vision reasoned but Wanda didn't budge.

"You must do it, Wanda. Please" He pleaded, making Wandas lip quiver.

"We are out of time" Vision continued placing her hand on his cheek.

"I can't" She said shaking her head, tearing up.

"Yes, you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies. It's not fair" Vision said moving her hand from his cheek to his forehead in front of the stone.

"It shouldn't be you, but it is. It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just feel you" He told her as she began to destroy the stone. Rhodney shot at Thanos but Thanos used a stone to ball him up and threw him to the side. Bucky, Nat, Achilles, and Okoye also came to help only for Bucky to get thrown back, Achilles got thrown next to the girls in the bush, Okoye also attempted but fail as well, Nat got crushed by rocks. Groot came but he quickly got thrown to the side. Wanda tried to destroy the stone faster.

Achilles, Ophelia, and Athena all got up and ran towards Wanda and Vision and they had a plan but weren't 100% it would work. Ophelia blinded Thanos while Athena grabbed his arms with vines and Achilles came behind him and kicked his legs making them buckle but he used the stones to push the girls off of him Athena hit a tree and Ophelia hit a boulder. Thanos grabbed Achilles and punched him making him pass out. Wanda then took notice of Thanos walking towards her and attempted to use her powers while Thanos pushed threw her powers using the gauntlet as a shield. Vision told Wanda he loved her before the stone exploded. Wada fell, Thanos continued walking towards her.

"I understand. my child. Better than anyone" Thanos said looking down at her.

"You could never" She said sounding pissed and heartbroken. Thanos reached down and stroked her hair.

"Today, I lost more than you can know. But now is no time to mourn" He said as he stopped stroking her hair.

"Now is no time at all" He said as he turned back time making Vision and the stone reappear.

"No" Wanda yelled as Thanos threw her back. Thanos grabbed Vision in a choke hold and grabbed the stone making Vision fall limp, dead. He threw Vision and placed the stone in the middle and Thor blasted him and threw his axe hitting Thanos in the chest.

"I told you you'd die for that" Thor said as he pushed the axe deeper into his chest.

"You should have- You should- You should have gone for the head" Thanos said before...

he snapped.

Steve, Ophelia, Athena, and Achilles came out from a large bush.

"Where'd he go" Steve aske holding his side.

"Thor, Where'd he go" Steve said before someone called his name making his head turn.

"Steve" Buck said as he was tuning to dust. Athena ran towards him only for him fully dust away. She began to cry. Ophelia and Achilles immediately ran towards her and hugged her. What Ophelia didn't notice was that they were both also turning to dust and when she did notice they were gone just like that. Ophelia stood up in shock, tears running down her face. She looked at Steve who was where Bucky had fallen. He glanced at her before looking at Thor.

"I am Groot" Groot said before disappearing looking between Rocket and Kansas.

"Oh. No, no, no. Groot! No." Rocket said walking towards Groot while Kansas put her hand on her mouth crying.

"Blondie" Rocket said and turned around to make Kansas was still their and she was. He ran towards her and did the last thing he always said anyone would see him, he cried. Kansas bent down and hugged the poor racoon and she cried too.

Ophelia opened a portal to the lab and saw Riley on the ground but no Shuri. Ophelia ran towards Riley and shook her and Riley slowly gained conscious making Ophelia hug her and cry.

"SOMETHING'S HAPPENING" Mantis said as she helped Quill walk. As soon as Mantis said that she began to turn to dust making all of there eyes widen. Drax quickly faded after.

"Steady, Quill" Tony said walking towards him.

"Oh, man" Quill said as he faded as well.

"Tony. There was no other way" Strange said as he began to fade.

"Mr. Stark" Sam and Peter said together making Tony, Lucas, and Valek look at them, Tony grabbed Peter and Valek grabbed Sam as they both fell to the ground but what Lucas heard next was the thing that broke him.

"Lucas" Elena said from behind them making Lucas bolt towards his younger sister. He hugged her as she began to fade.

"Hey, no you're going to be fine" Lucas reassured her but she knew.

"I love you 300, See you on the other side big brother" She said as she completely faded away. Peter had faded as well leaving Tony in shock. Sam had also faded but Lucas didn't notice something until Lyiam did. Lyiam tapped Lucas' shoulder and pointed at Valek, who was standing up. He turned to look at his best friends and he sent them a smile like he knew what was happening to him before he was gone. Lyiam and Lucas ran towards where Valek once stood and began to cry while Tony sat on a rock in shock not knowing what to do.

"He did it" Nebula said. Tony got up and walked towards Lyiam and Lucas and pulled them into a hug.

"What is this, What the hell is happening" Rhodney said as Nat ran towards them looking at Steve turning visions body, Riley bringing a crying Ophelia towards them, and Kansas comforting Rocket. Nat wondered why Ophelia was crying a lot but when she saw no Achilles or Athena she knew.

"He won" Ophelia said.

MENA SPEAKS!
no notes just tears...
but i will probably start endgame later tonight.
remember to eat and drink water!

BYE LOVES!