𝟎𝟎𝟕. 𝐂𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐍

—

"DROP TO 2600, HEADING 0-3-0" Steve says walking towards the front of the ship while Riley and Achilles sat with Nat and Bruce, Athena with Wanda and Vision, and Ophelia on the floor in the back of the ship thinking while staring out the window.

"I hope you're right about this or we're gonna land a lot faster than you want to" Sam said pushing buttons to make the plane land. Athena stood up and walked over to Ophelia and sat in front of her making the brown haired girl glance at her best friend before looking back out. Athena sighed before speaking up.

"Penny for your thoughts" Athena said tossing a penny she found in her pocket to Ophelia, who caught it with ease still looking out the window.

"Do you miss it? like when we were younger and we were all still together" Ophelia said turning to face Athena.

"Of course I do, like when we would sneak out and go for late night walks or hell just try and stop petty crimes" Athena said with a smile.

"Language" Ophelia said making them both laugh.

"I mean look at us now, we're all grown up and crap. When we beat Thanos, maybe with permission go back to high school and be normal" Athena said. The young 17 year old's had always wished to go to school but with Athena's circumstances and you know them being Avengers they weren't allowed.

"Maybe or we can keep having Cap teach us about The World Wars" Ophelia said smiling. Meanwhile Achilles and Riley were having a talk of their own.

"You like her huh?" Riley asked Achilles who was staring at Athena. He turned to look at her with wide eyes.

"pfftt nO" he said his voice cracking.

"your voice cracks when you lie" Nat says making Achilles throw his hands in defeat.

"Whatever, oh look at that we're here" Achilles said running out of the ship.

"Should we bow?" Bruce asked the teens and Rhodney who all mentally agreed to mess with him.

"Yeah, he's a king" Rhodney said to Bruce all the teens snickered but quickly stopped when Bruce turned to look at them.

"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something" Steve says Nat by his side as he and T'Challa shook hands. Bruce cleared his throat bowing making the all the teens hit his shoulders.

"What are you doing" Rhodney asked Bruce making all of the teens smile.

"Uh, we don't do that here" T'Challa said making the teens laugh even more before Nat sent them a look and they all stopped and looked down but you could still see the smiles on their face.

"My sister would like you 4" T'Challa said pointing at the 4 teens who all looked up with smiles still on their faces.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" T'Challa asked everyone stayed silent except Bruce.

"Uh, sir, I think you should expect quite a big assault" Bruce says pushing wards the front only to get pushed back towards the back.

"You will have my Kingsguard, the Border Tribe, the Dora Milaje, and" T'Challa started pointing to the one and only, Bucky Barnes.

"And a semi-stable 100-year-old man" Bucky said hugging Steve. It took Athena a minute to process that it was Bucky before she bolted and threw her arms around him with a smile wider then ever. After a minute she let go and he looked at her and saw how big and grown up she looked she smiled at him and he smiled back as they continued to walk inside.

"THE STRUCTURE IS POLYMORPHIC" Shuri said amazed looking at Bruce.

"Right, we had to attach each neuron non-sequentially" Bruce said while Nat looked around noticing that the teens were nowhere to be found which worried her mainly because the teens have a tendency to get into a lot of trouble.

"Why didn't you just reprogram the synapses to work collectively?" Shuri said but before Bruce could answer some guards barged in with the teens who were all groaning telling the guards to let them go and that they didn't do anything wrong. Nat looked at the kids and pointed at the corner for them to sit at, they did what she said and sat their. Nat nodded for Bruce to continue.

"Because we didn't think of it" Bruce said in disbelief he hadn't been showed by a kid since Lucas.

"I'm sure you did your best" Shuri said with a smirk making the teens in the corner giggle until Nat sent them another look making them go quiet again.

"Can you do it" Wanda asked nervously, Athena looked at Nat silently asking if she could go comfort Wanda, Nat nodded and Athena got up and hugged Wanda to try and calm her down.

"Yes, but there are more than two trillion neurons here. One misalignment could cause a cascade of circuit failures. It will take time brother" Shuri said turning to T'Challa.

"How long" Athena asked with her eyebrows furrowed.

"As long as you can give me" Shuri said looking around at all of them.

"Something's entered the atmosphere" Okoye announced making them all look at each other worried. Athena left Wanda's side after Wanda said she was okay and walked back to her friends who had walked to the windows.

"Think we'll make it?" Athena asked them making them all look at her.

"I know we will" Riley reassured as Athena jumped at the thing hitting the top of the force field grabbing Achilles hand but quickly letting go while Achilles coughed to attempt to make the situation less awkward.

"And get these kids suited up" T'Challa said pointing at the kids who stood their not knowing if they were gonna make it out alive, about to go into one of the biggest battles in history.

MENA SPEAKS!
hi loves! i hope you all enjoyed this chapter! im sorry it's short but im trying to included more scenes of the kids all together which kinda shortens it but i still think it's pretty good! also this about the time where shit starts going down also Achilles and Athena had a Ron and Hermione moment lol- anways that it for today loves! remember to drink water and eat! I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAH!

BYE LOVES!

( p.s. who do you guys think is apart of the fallen? hint; 5 of the oc's are apart of the fallen )

( p.s.s. i got this toy story zurg gun and i just wanted to show you guys lol, best $50 purchase ever )

 i got this toy story zurg gun and i just wanted to show you guys lol, best $50 purchase ever )