𝟎𝟏𝟏. 𝟓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

—

"YEAH. WE BOARDED THAT HIGHLY-SUSPECT WARSHIP DANVERS PINGED" Kansas said looking at Carol. Kansas had surly grown up a lot her hair was longer and it was lighter and she had gotten a little taller.

"It was and infectious garbage scow" Nebula said glaring at Carol.

"So, thanks for the hot tip" Rocket said sarcastically.

"Well, you were closer" Carol replied.

"Yeah. And now we smell like garbage" Rocket shot back.

"You get a reading on those tremors" Nat asked Okoye.

"'Twas a mild subduction under the African plate" Okoye said.

"Do we have a visual? How are we handling it" Nat asked.

"Nat. It's an earthquake under the ocean. We handle it by not handling it" Okoye replied.

"Carol, are we seeing you here next month" Nat moved on and asked Carol.

"Not likely" Carol answered.

"What? You gonna get another haircut" Kansas asked rolling her eyes. Kansas also gained an attitude.

"Listen Elsa. I'm covering a lot of territory. The things that are happening on Earth are happening everywhere. On thousands of planets" Carol snapped back.

"All right, all right. That's a good point" Rocket said patting Kansas' arm.

"So, you might not see me for a long time" Carol said sadly.

"All right. Uh, well. This channel's always active. So, if anything goes sideways, anyone's making trouble where they shouldn't comes through me" Nat said getting okays from each of them. Kansas was first to walk off screen.

"Where are you" Nat asked Rhodney who stayed behind.

"Mexico. The Federales found a room full of bodies. Looks like a bunch of cartel guys never even had a chance to get their guns off" Rhodney said as Nat propped her feet on the table.

"It's probably a rival gang" Nat said looking at the table.

"Except it isn't. It's definitely Barton" Rhodney said crossing his arms making Nat glance at him but look back at the table.

"What he's done here, what he's been doing for the last few years. I mean, the scene that he left. I gotta tell you there's a part of me that doesn't even wanna find him" Rhodney finished.

"Will you find out where he's going next" Nat said taking a bite of her sandwich and looking at Rhodney.

"Nat" Rhodney asked,

"Please" Nat said, her eyes tearing up.

"You know, I'd offer to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already" Steve said walking in Ophelia next to him. Ophelia didn't look very different but still had a few changes. She had bangs, her ears were pierced, and her hair was longer.