𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐒

(another long one)

"SING IT, DRAX" Quill yells only to see he is asleep. Gamora sings along, Kansas singing and doing a little dance with her arms, Rocket yawns, and Groot playing his game being a moody teenager.

"Why are we doing this again?" Rocket asked.

"It's a distress signal, Rocket" Gamora tell the racoon who was being impatient.

"Someone could be dying" Kansa says turning around in her seat to look at the group behind her.

"I get that goldilocks, but why are we doing it?" Rocket asked not caring about helping people, making Kansas roll her eyes at the nickname.

"Cause we're nice. And maybe whoever it is will give us a little cheddar cheese for our effort." Quill said looking over at Rocket.

"Which isn't the point" Gamora said pointing at them, Kansas nodded agreeing with Gamora.

"Which isn't the point" Quill said pointing back.

"I mean, if he doesn't pony up" Quill continued but got cut off by Drax.

"We take his ship" Drax said getting words of agreement from Rocket, Quill, and a mini nod from Kansas making Gamora look at them all with disapproval.

"We are arriving" Mantis said looking up making Kansas turn around and sit correctly in her seat.

"All right, Guardians, don't forget this might be dangerous so let's put on our mean faces" Quill said everyone got quiet until Groots game was heard.

"Groot, put that thing away, now. I don't want to tell you again" Quill told Groot while Mantis trying to figure out her mean face.

"Groot." Quill says sternly turning to face the teenage tree.

"I am Groot!" Groot yells back making everyone yell at him for his language.

"You got some acorns on you, kid" Quill tells Groot who just rolls his eyes.

"Ever since you got a little sap, you're a total d-hole. Now, keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces" Rocket says to Groot who again jus rolls his eyes.

"Holy crap" Kansas says looking out the window at the bodies and torn ship she unbuckled herself and walked towards the front of the ship staring out the window.

"What happened" Mantis says not directed to anyone.

"Oh, my god" Quill says his face turned from serious to disgust.

"Looks like we're not getting paid" Rocket says disappointed Kansas was about to turn around and lecture him but a certain god hit the window making Kansas gasp and fall on the ground.

"WIPERS! WIPERS! Get it off" Rocket yelled. They all gasped when he open his eye looking at them.