𝟎𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐓 𝟏

—

"Five years ago, we lost. All of us. We lost friends. We lost family. We lost a part of ourselves. Today, we have a chance to take it all back. You know your teams. You know your missions. Get the stones. Get them back. One round-trip each. No mistakes, no do-overs. Most of us are going somewhere we know. That doesn't mean we should know what to expect. Be careful. Look out for each other. This is the fight of our lives and we're gonna win. Whatever it takes. Good luck" Steve says looking at Tony. Lucas and Ophelia were going with Steve, Tony, and Scott, Kansas and Lyiam were going with Rocket and Thor, and Riley was going with Nebula and Rhodes.

"He's pretty good at that" Rocket says looking up.

"Right" Scott says with an amused scoff.

"All right. You heard the man. Stroke those keys, Jolly Green and Smarty" Tony says looking over towards Bruce and Riley.

"Trackers engaged" Riley says looking up at everyone.

"You promise to bring that back in one piece, right" Rocket asks as Kansas looked and crossed her arms.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, I'll do my best" Clint says and adds the last part when he sees Kansas glaring at him.

"As promises go, that was pretty lame" Rocket says looking up towards Kansas who nodded in agreement.

"See ya in a minute" Nat says with a smile looking at Steve. The machine then started up and they all put their helmets on. Right before they all got sucked in, Ophelia grabbed Lucas' hand and they were all gone into different place in different time.

"All right, we all have our assignments" Steve says walking forward.

"Two stones uptown" Lucas says looking around.

"One stone down" Ophelia finished as she walked next to Lucas.

"Stay low. Keep an eye on the clock" Steve says as the other Bruce shows up in Hulk form and attacks two aliens with a car. Bruce looks down in embarrassment.

"Maybe smash a few things along the way" Ophelia adds looking at Bruce.

"I think it's gratuitous, but whatever" Bruce says as he rips off his shirt and walks into the street and smashes his hand into a taxi.

"We'll now what" Lucas says crossing his arms. He was dressed in a black suit which had a mask on it much like one a winter soldier would wear except his hand a small white lightning bolt on the corner.

"We run" Tony says as they all ran towards the old Avengers tower.

"Wait there's something we need to do" Ophelia says as she looks at Lucas who at first was confused but finally understood what she was talking about.