𝟎𝟐𝟐. 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝟑

—

Bruce fell to the ground panting. The small group was in the corner all looked to each other to make sure they were okay. "Did it work?" Bruce asked as the doors opened. Lucas all of a sudden got a phone call.

He walked away and accepted the call and started speaking Russian. Ophelia looked at him weirdly before turning back to the rest. "Who was that?" Ophelia asked as he walked back to the group. "Wrong Number." He said with a serious expression making Ophelia send him a look but before she could reply the place blew up.

Lucas awoke and saw Kansas and Lyiam but no sign of Ophelia or Riley. "Hey. Both of you, get up." He urged trying to wake them. Kansas awoke first. "You good?" He asked her as she nodded but Lyiam wasn't budging.

Lyiam wasn't budging and the place they were in was wet and water was spilling everywhere. "Wanna see how I used to wake him up?" Lucas asked electrocuting the boy who shot up. "Thanks." Lyiam mumbled. "Ophelia and Riley aren't here. Kansas, can you go find them and maybe the others?" She nodded before running off.

"You and I are gonna go this way see where the blast came from." Both of their faces were covered in blood. Lyiam's face was covered in small scratches as was Lucas' but Lucas' had a scratch along his cheek. "What's that thing, Cap said he told Bucky?" Lucas' asked as the two tried to make their way out.

"I'm with you till the end of the line, pal." Lyiam quoted with a smile making Lucas smile back.

Ophelia got up but with no sign of anyone near her. She slowly got up. Her bones were on fire. "Shit." She said noticing blood running down her arm. She ripped a piece of her shirt and wrapped it around her arm. She slowly made her way to an opening she saw.

She walked out and was met with Lucas and Lyiam walking by. "Hey, assholes. A little help would be nice." She called out making the two run back to her. They helped her up. "Is Riley not down there with you?" Lyiam asked as she stood up fully. "No, what about Kansas?" She asked. "Went looking for the others." Lucas said. "Holy shit." Lyiam said looking towards the ship as the others turned and saw.

"Tony." Lucas said seeing Tony walking to Steve. "Have you guys seen anyone else?" Steve asked the three. "Kansas is looking for survivors." Ophelia replied. The five walked out and saw Thor. "Has he moved?" Lyiam asked as the six looked at Thanos. "Nope. He has been doing nothing." Thor responded. "Where are the stones?" Steve asked. "Somewhere under all this." Lucas answered kicking a rock. "All I know is he doesn't have them." Tony finished, they didn't take their eyes off of him. "So, we keep it that way." Steve said.

"You know it's a trap, right?" Thor said as none of them took their eyes off the purple grape. "Yeah." Ophelia said crossing her arms. "I don't much care." Tony added looking to Thor. "Good. Just as long as we're all in agreement." Thor said as thunder cracked, he held his hands out and both his weapons came towards him.

"Let's kill him properly this time."

authors notes !
IM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AND THIS SHORT CHAPTER BUT I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT !!