𝟎𝟏𝟗. 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐓 𝟐

–

Thor and Lyiam screamed as Freya snuck up behind them. Thor then covered himself up as Lyiam fell on the ground grabbing his chest as if he would have a heart attack.

"You're better off leaving the sneaking to your brother" Freya said pointing at Thor as Lyiam stood from the ground.

"No, we weren't sneaking" Thor said looking to Lyiam for an excuse to add.

"W-We were going for a walk" Lyiam stuttered since he usually left the coming up with excuses to Valek or Lucas.

"What are you wearing?" Freya said walking to her son.

"He always wears this" Lyiam answered.

"It's one of my favorites" Thor added wrapping himself in the clothes.

"What's wrong with your eye?" Freya asked placing a hand on Thor's cheek. Lyiam decided to let the two have a moment so he went to go find Rocket and Kansas while being careful not to run into his younger self nor the others.

When he found the Kansas he saw that she was alone and about to sneak into 'Jane's' room.

"Hello" He announced making the the girl jump.

"Jesus" Kansas said punching Lyiam in the arm making him wince.

"You're at the wrong room" He said making her turn towards him.

"How do you know that?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Because one, I grew up here and two, that is my room" He said also crossing his arms.

"Are you sure?" She said being a little stubborn.

"Wanna take a look?" He said opening the door, revealing a room with a king sized bed at the wall, a terrace over looking Asgard, a couple of photos, and a single poster.

The poster was of the popular band, AC/DC. Lucas had taken it from Tony and gave it to him as a remembrance of Earth.

"Wow, Not what I expected" Kansas said looking at the pictures which included photo's of Lyiam with Lucas, Valek, Achilles', and even a photo of the girl drawing on his face while he took a nap. The biggest one was of all six of them together with Elena in it. He walked up behind her with a smile.

"Well on Asgard, the decoration doesn't go a long way" He said with a laugh making Kansas laugh. Their moment getting cut short when Rocket came bursting in with a red substance in his hand, the guards banging on the doors.

"You know a way out of here?" Kansa asked quickly. Lyiam looked down a minute before running towards the terrace seeing the rope he put down.

"Come on" He said reaching up and pulling the rope down. He quickly started pulling himself up Kansa and Rocket following shortly.