𝟎𝟏𝟕. 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐍 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒

—

"Ratchet, how's it going" Tony asks walking in with some parts for the time machine.

"It's Rocket. Take it easy. You're only a genius on Earth, pal" Rocket corrects as he hammers the bottom of the machine and Kansas sitting next to him. Thor burps making the three look at him weirdly.

"Time travel suit, not bad" Rhodney said walking into the room where Nebula, Scott, Lyiam, Bruce, and Riley were in.

"Hey, hey, hey! Easy! Easy!" Scott yelled at Bruce who was the serum in his pocket.

"I'm being very carful" Bruce replied back.

"No, you're being very Hulky" Scott snapped back.

"I'm being careful" Hulk said losing patience.

"These are Pym Particles, all right? And ever since Hank Pym got snapped out of existence, this is it. This is what we have. We're not making any more" Scott yelled making them all look at him but Bruce had an amused smirk on his face.

"Scott, calm down" Riley said softly.

"Sorry. We've got enough for one round trip each. That's it. No do-overs. Plus two test runs." Scott replied holding the vile in his hand as he placed them in his pocket only for him to travel.

"One test run" He said as they all roll their eyes.

"All right. I'm not ready for this" Scott said.

"I'll do it" Lyiam volunteered.

"No, I want to" Lucas said walking into the room.

"No, me" Lyiam said pushing Lucas back.

"Hey, pick me" Lucas said pushing Lyiam back this causing both boys to wrestle on the floor until Clint came in and looked at the boys wrestling on the floor before looking up at everyone else.

"I'm game. I'll do it" Clint said the boys (who at this point were just electrocuting each other but were still on the ground) didn't hear this and didn't notice anything until Clint had the suit on.

"Both of you stop" Riley said pulling them apart from each other by the ears making the two wince and stop fighting.

"Now say sorry" Riley said sternly they both were about to mumble a sorry until they saw Clint walking out in the suit making them both gasp.

"How come he gets to do it" Lyiam said crossing his arms.

"Yeah, that's not fair" Lucas said as they both walked behind him with their arms crossed and just like that they silently made up and were friends again still both complaining to each other about how they didn't get to try it out.

"What's wrong with them" Ophelia asked pointing at the two boys as they walked in.

"Oh nothing" Riley replied walking to the panel.