𝟎𝟏𝟎. 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄?

—

"YOU DON'T NEED TO THAT" Lyiam heard Tony say to Nebula as he walked towards the corner Lucas had confided himself too. Lyiam sat next to him and they sat in silence.

"No I'm not okay if that's what you were gonna ask me" Lucas said holding a photo of him and Elena on Elenas' 6th birthday.

"Ok Lucas look at me" Lyiam said as Lucas turned his head towards him.

"Lucas your parents left you when you were 8" Lyiam started but Lucas cut him off.

"I thought you were trying to make me feel better" Lucas said with an eye roll.

"I am now shut up and let me finish. You went through shit that I'm never going to understand but it only made you stronger and I know for a fact that you'll see Elena again and I also know that she would be calling you a piece of shit right now for sitting in this damn corner and crying like a fucking baby instead of making fun of Tony for Nebula beating him in table football" Lyiam said not holding back. Lyiam stood up and held a hand out for Lucas.

"That was the most cliché bullshit I have ever heard but I guess you're right" Lucas said as he grabbed his hand and stood up. Lucas and Lyiam walked towards the table and got there right before Nebula beat Tony for the 4th time in about 10 minutes. Lucas then went against Nebula and he won which made Nebula pound her fists on the table making the boys and Tony laugh.

"Hey, Miss Potts. Pep. If you find this recording don't post it on social media. It's gonna be a real tearjerker. I don't know if you're ever gonna see these. I don't know if you're still. Oh, God, I hope so." Tony said.

"Today's day 21. No, uh, 22. You know, if it wasn't for the existential terror of staring into the literal void of space, I'd say I'm feeling a little better today. Infection's run its course, thanks to the Blue meanie back there. Oh, you'd love her. Very practical. Only a tiny bit sadistic. Lucas is doing better except that he cries at night when he thinks we are all sleeping, he is also starting to get nightmares about it. Lyiam is doing great, he always checks on Lucas when he seems upset, but they do argue which never used to happen. I think it has to do with Valek" Tony says as he looks over towards the boys who were sitting in the chairs, Lucas asleep while Lyiam just looked out the window.

"So, the fuel cells were cracked during battle and we figured out a way to reverse the ion charge and bought ourselves about 48 hours of flight time. Uh, but it's now dead in the water. Thousand light years from the nearest 7-11. Oxygen will run out tomorrow morning and that'll be it. Pep, I know I said no more surprises but I gotta say I was really hoping to pull off one last one. But it looks like- Well, you know what it looks like. Don't feel bad about this. I mean, actually, if you grovel for a couple weeks and then move on with enormous guilt. I should probably lie down for a minute. Go rest my eyes. Please know when I drift off, it'll be like every night lately. I'm fine. Totally fine. I dream about you because it's always you" Tony said as he turned the camera off. He looked at the boys who were sitting in the chairs again but this time Lucas was awake both of them looked extremely skinny but Lucas looked he was sick and need oxygen while Lyiam being an asgardian could breath for a while longer after the oxygen cut off so he looked well just skinny. Tony closed his eyes.