𝟎𝟐𝟏. 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌

—

Riley and Lucas both stood next to each other watching Tony put the gauntlet together. They were anxious the entire time.

"Boom" Rocket yelled making the four jump. Lucas hit the raccoon in the back of the head.

"All right, the glove's ready" Rocket announced. They were all dressed in their suits.

"Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?" Rocket asked turning to the rest who looked at each other before Thor stood.

"I'll do it" He announced making Lyiam turn to him and try push him away As the others urged him not too.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor said to Tony.

"Cheez Whiz?" Rhodes and Lucas said at the same time, looking to each other than fist bumping.

"Think this will actually work?" Lucas asked Kansas, Ophelia, and Riley.

"Honestly, for once, I don't know." Riley said crossing her arms.

"At this point, i have lost hope." Kansas said gloomily looking down at her shoes. Ophelia just stayed silent and grabbed Lucas' hand.

"It's gotta be me." Brue said stepping forward.

"You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive." Bruce continued as Riley looked sadden by the thought of Bruce dying. Riley grabbed onto Kansas as Ophelia put a force field around her, Lucas, Riley, Kansas, and Lyiam. Riley buried her head into Kansas' shoulder as Bruce slid the glove on.

He snapped.

m speaks!
no comment