𝟎𝟏𝟐. 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄

—

"DEFINE 'LUNCH' OR BE DISINTERGRATED" Morgan said coming out of her little tent with her arm out.

"Okay. You should not be wearing that, Okay? That is part of a special anniversary gift. I'm making for Mom. There you go. You thinking about lunch. I can give you a handful of crickets on a bed of lettuce" Tony said knowing that someone else was in the small tent.

"Gross" Lucas said from inside the tent. Lucas had gotten taller and his curly hair was longer and the curls messier.

"Come out Lucas" Tony said a Lucas crawled out.

"No, crickets or lettuce" Morgan exclaimed.

"That's what you want. How did you find this" Tony asked Morgan pointed at Lucas.

"It was in the garage and Morgan asked plus she did those puppy eyes" Lucas said.

"Really" Tony said Morgan nodding her head.

"Were you looking for it" Tony asked the two.

"No" They replied.

"We found it, though" Morgan said.

"You like going in the garage, huh" Tony asked Morgan, She nodded.

"So does Daddy and Lucas" Tony said picking up Morgan as he and Lucas stood up and walked towards the house.

"It's fine, actually. Mom never wears anything I buy her" Tony told Morgan.

"So, I'm gonna" Tony started but cut himself off when he saw Tony, Nat, Ophelia, Riley, and Scott get out of the car.

"I'll take her inside" Lucas said to Tony grabbing Morgan from him ignoring the looks that were saying the conversation included him too.

"To infinity and" Lucas start as he ran with Morgan in his arms.

"Beyond" Morgan yelled as they got inside.

"A TIME HEIST?" Scott said as Tony hand him a glass of water.

"Yeah, a time heist. Of course. Why didn't we think of this before? Oh, because it's a laughable. Because it's a pipe dream" Tony said looking at all of them.

"The stones are in the past" Ophelia spoke up.

"We could go back, we could get them" Steve added.

"We can snap our own fingers. We can bring everybody back"  Nat said looking between Steve and Tony.

"Or screw it up worse than he already has, right" Lucas said opening the door and walking out. He had a pair of sunglasses on.

"I don't believe we would" Steve told Lucas.

"Gotta say it. I sometimes miss that giddy optimism. However, high hopes won't help if there's no logical, tangible way for us to safely execute said time heist. I believe the most likely outcome will be our collective demise" Tony continued looking at Scott.

"Not if we strictly follow the rules of time travel. All right? It means no talking to our past selves, no betting on sports events" Scott said siting down in the chair across from Tony.

"Wait are you basing your plan on back to the future" Lucas asked Scott.

"Is it" Tony asked again.

"No" Scott replied with a scoff.

"Good. You had me worried there. 'Cause that would be horse shit. That's not how quantum physics works" Tony said.

"Tony. We have to take a stand" Nat said looking straight at Tony.

"We did stand. And yet, here we are" Tony said looking between Nat and Steve.

"I know you got a lot on the line. You got a wife, a daughter. But I lost someone very important to me. A lotta people did" Scott continued Lucas had tuned out the conversation and was considering going back inside to ask Pepper if she needed help with lunch. Just as Ophelia and Riley were going to go talk to him Morgan came out and jumped into Lucas' arms.

"Mommy told me to and save you and daddy" She said as she looked at Tony from Lucas' arms.

"Good job. You saved us" Lucas said as he brought her inside, Tony following after telling them they could stay for lunch.

"We're gonna need a really big brain" Ophelia says as she got in the car.

"Bigger then theirs" Scott asked but was ignored.

"I'll make the call" Riley said getting in the car as well.

MENA SPEAKS!
hello beautiful people! i hope you enjoyed this chapter also double updates!!! I have one question for all of the oc's that weren't apart of the fallen;

Who will they go with during the time heist? (ex. Lucas is going with Tony, Steve, and Scott).

You guys can pick any of them except Nat and Clint because that scene i feel is kinda there scene and they deserved that. That's it for today! remember to drink water and eat!

BYE LOVES!