37

"Suki!~"

"What?" Iris jumped on top of her boyfriend, trapping him. She hugged him tightly and giggled.

"Oi, what are you doing."

"Do I need a reason to cuddle you?~"

"Whatever."

"I know you like it~"

"Yeah, yeah. Ya nervous?"

"Nervous? For what?"

"You're going to leave for Kyushu in an hour."

"More excited than nervous, I think. You gonna miss me?~"

"Maybe."

"Maybe? Then I guess there's no point in cuddling you then. I'll leave now~"

"Oh hell nah." Katsuki flipped Iris over, her back on the bed. He pinned her wrists over her head with one hand. He caged her by putting his knee in between her legs. Bakugou now had full control. Flabbergasted, Iris' breathing got heavier. The blonde smirked at her flustered face.

"Katsuki...what are you doing..."

"Something I should've done a little while ago."

"Katsuki, what if we get caught, and I have to leave soon and-"

"Don't care, let them see." Bakugou licked his lips and got closer to her ear. "I'll give you something to remember when you're at that work study." Katsuki's lips collided with hers. He kissed her roughly and with passion, to the point where she was out of breath. His right hand gripped her thigh and brought her leg closer to his side. Of course, the boy didn't even try to hide his dominant side. She was his, after all. If she had any doubts, he would show her. Katsuki pulled away, leaving her panting and red as a tomato.

"Look at you, you're so flustered. Want some more?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what, Iris?"

"Yes please, Suki..."

"You know you're mine, right?"

"Yes, Suki~"

"Such a good girl." Bakugou granted his girlfriend's wish and continued to kiss her, this time letting go of his hold on her wrists. Iris' hands immediately went to his hair. He let out a low growl as she gripped handfuls of his hair. Iris eagerly bruised his lips, not wanting him to stop. His overpowering kisses sent her heart a flutter, the sounds that escaped her lips enticing her partner even more. The bedroom was filled with tiny gasps and groans due to the roaming hands. At this point, Bakugou couldn't stop, even if he wanted to. The need in her bright violet eyes that he found simply out of this world were pushing him to the edge. The couple took their sweet time making out...

...with the door open.

"Hey Bakugou! We were wondering if-"

Kaminari, Sero and Mineta. This is what happened to Iris and Katsuki every time they did something together. Iris was starting to think that it was a curse.

"Whoah, dude!"

Iris gasped and pulled away from Bakugou, turning her face away and covering it with a pillow to hide from the embarrassment. Her hair was a mess and her body was hot all over from the steamy session they had. Luckily, they didn't go any further. Katsuki was extremely annoyed and gave them a glare.

"Oi, idiots, do you not know how to fucking knock!?"

"Not our fault! The door was wide open!"

"Who taught you how to kiss!?"