𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓘𝓼𝓪𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓪 𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓾𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

Addison Cullen had reached the end of her limits; not only did she have to deal with Edward and his stupidity of risking exposure to save a human she also had to deal with the constant arguing because of him but those things weren't what shoved he...

Addison Cullen had reached the end of her limits; not only did she have to deal with Edward and his stupidity of risking exposure to save a human she also had to deal with the constant arguing because of him but those things weren't what shoved her completely over the edge, no, what had pushed her over the edge was what had happened at the ballet studio luckily she was alone so no one saw. Addison was never very good at shutting off her brain when she was stressed and today she really messed herself up, she got lost in her own troubles and tripped over her own two feet tearing a ligament. Normally she wouldn't care because she'd simply go home and hunt and she'd be completely fine the next morning but she was not in the mood to be limping around on top of everything else going on. Addison could hear the loud arguing coming from the family the moment she stepped through the door making her even more careful as she tip-toed up the first set of stairs ignoring the pain in her foot. No one noticed the brunette other than Jasper who she motioned to stay quiet and he understood turning back to the family arguing "Addison you're reasonable tell me, should I have just let the van crush Bella" Addison let out a small sigh she was so close, she knew she should have just teleported.

"I'm really not in the mood" her voice was soft and tired not going unnoticed by anyone other than Edward who contuined to defend himself, "it was the right thing to do right Addie" as she listened to him blabber on she began to find herself wondering what would have happened if the human died today, sure Charlie Swan would be heartbroken but after a while, everything would have gone back to normal. "Addison that's horrible how could you think that" Carlisle noticed how tired his daughter was as Edward contuined to scold her for her own thoughts "Edward perhaps you should-" he was cut off as the bronze-haired vampire's voice raised. "How would you feel if everyone was telling you to just let Jasper die" Addison hated when he tried to win an argument by involving her husband it was always the same thing and each time she let him win but this time something inside her finally snapped, she had reached her breaking point with her adoptive brother. "Okay let's get one thing straight Isabella is not your mate, she is your blood singer, your La Tua Cantante that is different then Rosalie's and Emmett's relationship, Carlisle and Esme's, and it's different than mine and Jasper's so stop using him against me to win your arguments". The Cullen's eyes widened as they watched the scene with slight concern, they all knew the brunette was bound to snap at some point they just weren't expecting her words to sound so venomous. "I think you've also forgotten that almost everyone in this room has ended up killing their singers, myself included, and we all ended up fine so stop acting like a dramatic little boy" Edward found himself backing away when the girl moved closer to him, "if you must leave her alive then just ignore her like you ignored every other girl who threw themselves at you".

Addison felt the coil of anger began to unwind as she contuined her long rant, "and another thing stop treating us like garbage, for two weeks you've snapped at every single one of us you're acting like an annoying teenage girl who isn't getting her way, we are your family and we are always here for you but you got to stop thinking about yourself only". "You could get all of us killed because you found your singer and forgot how to use that thing in your head called a brain" she made sure to harshly poke her finger into his chest shoving him backward with every nudge. "When you're done acting like the world revolves around you and you only come find me, until then I don't want to see or talk to you" Edward had done what he never meant to do, he had shoved Addison away from him and now she wanted nothing to do with him, "Addie don't do this". Addison let out a sarcastic laugh her words like venom when she spit them at him "do what Eddie, give you space to breathe, I'm just doing you that favor of not being clingy all the time isn't that what you wanted". 

✰✰✰

Addison's smile was ten times brighter than before as she walked beside Jasper and Alice, the three of them lost in their own conversation laughing at the grumbles coming from the humans as they handed in their permission slips, "Addie can we talk...

Addison's smile was ten times brighter than before as she walked beside Jasper and Alice, the three of them lost in their own conversation laughing at the grumbles coming from the humans as they handed in their permission slips, "Addie can we talk" Edward whispered interrupting the twins' conversation, Addison knew the human was paying close attention to the family and she knew Edward would continue to fuel her stalkerish tendencies. She let out a small hum walking towards Emmett and Rosalie "just give her some space, after all, that's what you wanted from her," Jasper remarked with a sarcastic smirk quickly following after his wife leaving Alice to comfort the bronze-haired vampire.

Addison didn't really mind walking through the greenhouse, she quite liked learning about all the different flowers and plants plus she loved anything that allowed her to skip school for a while, her smile grew when Jasper handed her a small white flower he had picked off of one of the random plants they passed by. Addison Cullen's mood had dropped as she watched Edward snapped at the human girl making her roll her eyes as she turned sharing an annoyed look with Rosalie, "wait- Mary Alice don't you dare" she growled as her twin ignored her practically skipping towards Edward and Isabella. "Unbelievable" she groaned tossing her hands in the air making her family chuckle. "You know he's just digging himself deeper and deeper" Addison nodded at Rosalie's words the two girls climbing into the bus completely done with the situation. 

A/n~ I know technically Isabella and Edward are 'mates' in a way but actually, Bella's his singer which is why I wrote that. Feel free to leave any comments or criticism. <3 Jade