twelve

Lalla and Obi-Wan stood together silently, Obi-Wan staring at a statue as Lalla glanced around the large library. Obi-Wan used to come here and study with her every day after they ate dinner. It has always been important to him that her and Ani got some formal education, even if it was only from him. They stopped coming about five years ago, when the council decided they were old enough to go on missions.

"Did you call for assistance?" The older lady asked as she reached Obi-Wans side. Lalla glanced towards her before going back to looking around discreetly.

"Yes, yes, I did" Obi-Wan answered swiftly

"Are you having a problem, Master Kenobi?" She asked, looking up at the tall Jedi.

"Yes, um, I'm looking for a planet start system called Kamino. It doesn't show up in the archive charts" He explained while walking over to the where the charts were held. He sat down quickly, Lalla standing behind his chair, moving her hands so they were resting on the back of it.

"Kamino. It's not a system i'm familiar with. Are you sure you have the right coordinates?" She asked, Lalla resisting the urge to roll her eyes.

"Yes it's in the outer rim. It should be in this quadrant."She chimed in, reaching over Obi-Wans shoulder so that she was pointing exactly where it should be. The woman looking towards before nodding gently.

"I hate to say it, but it looks like the system you're searching for doesn't exist" She said calming. Lalla narrowed her eye brows as she felt Obi grow more tense.

"Impossible. Perhaps the archives are incomplete" Obi-Wan tried to reason.

"If an item does not appear in our records, it does not exist." She said a bit harsher before walking away quickly. Lalla watched the lady with a glare before she moved to Obi-Wans side, kneeling down so she could see the screen better. She watched as he put his chin in his hand, obviously thinking hard about this. She knew for a fact it was there, but the question is where.

Obi-Wan walked quickly through the temple, Lalla trailed a step behind him as they walked quickly towards where Master Yoda was teaching.

Lalla watched the younglings training and couldn't help but smile as they walked in. She had always loved children since she had partially raised Anakin.

"Visitors we have!" Master Yoda announced, the children lifting their helmet to look at the two Jedi who were now standing in the room silently.

"Hello, Master Obi-Wan and Lalla" They greeted in unison. Obi-Wan sent them all a charming smile while Lalla sent a small wave towards them.

"Hello. We're sorry to disturb you, Master" Obi-Wan said to Yoda, walking towards him a bit. Lalla moved so she was standing next to him, sending small waves to the children who were sending her large smiles.

"What help can I be, Obi-Wan?" Master Yoda asked gently.

"I'm looking for a planet described to me by an old friend, I trust him, but the systems don't show up on the archive maps." Obi explained easily. Lalla watched as a mischievous look started to show in Master Yoda's eyes.

"Mm. Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing" Master Yoda said, turning to the children a bit. All of them started giggling loudly, Lalla joining in as she covered her mouth a bit. Obi-Wan sent her a playful glare as he pushed his elbow into her a bit.

"Liam the shades" Master Yoda instructed, one of the boys in the back quickly closing the shades with the force. Yoda instructed them all to gather around the map reader quickly, and they did so easily.