seventeen

"Lock onto him, R2" Lalla Skywalker heard her brother say to his droid. Lalla quickly maneuvered the small ship she was piloting so that she was avoiding some debris.

"Master, General Grievous's ship is directly ahead, the one crawling with vulture droids" He continued, his deep voice calm.

"Oh I see. This is going to be easy" Obi-Wan stated into their ear pieces.

"Don't jinx us Master" Lalla replied, teasing a bit. Teasing Obi-Wan was one of her favorite past times.

The two of them were complicated, it was obvious that they loved each other but it was nothing more then what it used to be. Both knew that if they were caught the Jedi Order would expel them and they couldn't have that happen.

"Oddball, do you copy" She heard Obi-Wan say to another pilot as she watched her vulture droids start flying towards them.

"Mark my position. Form your squad up behind me" He continued as the other pilot talked to him. Lalla looked to her left, watching as the squad positioned itself behind Obi-Wan.

"This is where the fun begins" Anakin said, Lalla knowing he was smiling by is voice.

"Let them pass between us Anakin" Obi-Wan said quickly as he watched the droids approach faster.

Lalla held onto the controls of the ship a bit tighter as she shot down a droid.

"One" She called out as she heard Obi-Wan sigh

"Are we really counting again?" He said as Anakin laughed aloud. Lalla just snickered to herself as she spun the ship quickly to avoid the droids.

Lalla watched as a ship exploded next to her, her wincing a bit as she watched the man inside fly out. She took a deep breath and looked back forward as she easily maneuvered around the droids.

"We need to help them Master" Anakin said as he watched another one of their pilots explode near them.

"No. No, they are doing their jobs so we can do ours" Obi-Wan demanded as Anakin shot a droids down in front of him.

"Lalla convince your boyfriend to let us help, and one" Ani complained quickly, a blush rising to Lalla's face easily.

"Shut up" she mumbled just loud enough for them to hear. She heard a faint chuckle from both men, both loving to tease her about her crush on Obi.

"Missiles pull up" Anakin pointed out quickly, as the three of them turned a bit.

"They overshot us" Obi said as he watched them pass by easily.

"They're coming around" Anakin said as the three split off from each other.

"Alright R3 bump it up a bit" Lalla said to her droid, the speed of her ship growing as she easily avoided the missiles. She watched from the corner of her eye as R4 took control of Obi-Wan's ship, hearing as he complained to the droid quickly.

"It's just a little flying old man" Lalla called out quickly, humor evident in her voice as she quickly pulled her ship straight up, watching as the two missiles following her crashed right into two droids.

"Two and three by the way" She added on smugly.

"Just a little flying" She heard Obi-Wan mutter to himself, obviously not enjoying the experience.

"You need some help there Obi?" She called out, watching as a bunch of buzz droids attached to his ship. She couldn't help but let out a laugh as he panicked.

"I got him" Ani said as she watched his ship go by her quickly.

"They're shutting down all the controls" Obi explained quickly as Anakin pulled up behind him.