fourteen

Lalla sat on Obi-Wan's lap, her eyes closed as they followed Jango's ship in their own. Lalla had her head back on Obi-Wan's shoulder as he piloted the ship silently.

"Seismic charges. Stand by" She heard Obi-Wan say to R4, her eyes opening as she blinked a few times. She watched the astroids go by as her head lifted off Obi's shoulder.

"Keep your head there darling" Obi insisted softly, her head immediately going back down as she brought her hand up and rubbed her eyes. She was tired, emotionally, but knew she had to wake up quickly so she could help Obi-Wan when he needed.

She jumped in his lap as she heard a loud sound behind them. Obi quickly moved the ship away from the debris, Lalla eyes watching the rocks float by them. She jumped again when the bang occurred, her eyes shutting as Obi-Wan spun the ship to avoid rock quickly.

She watched as Jango went into a hole in the astroid, Obi quickly following as she narrowed her eyes a bit while watching. He easily maneuvered the ship to avoid all the rock in the way, Lalla trying to hide how nervous she was being in the astroid when Jango had sonic bombs.

"Oh blast, this is why i hate flying" Obi-Wan said harshly as Jango started firing at them. Without thinking much Lalla sat up, pushing Obi-Wanna hands off the controls and quickly taking over.

"R4 bump up my speed a bit" Lalla called out, feeling the ship jolt forwards faster, Obi-Wans hands landing on her waist as she easily avoided the asteroids while avoiding the shots being fired at them.

"Little more buddy" She said quickly, Obi-Wan watching as she easily moved in and out of the asteroids, Jango not being able to hit her. He sometimes forgot that Anakin was her bother, and that he taught her how to fly.

Lalla jolted forward a bit as she felt the wing get hit a bit. She swore under her breath as she knew Jango was going to try and finish them now. She watched as a missile came towards them, R4 speeding the ship up without her saying anything as she maneuvered through the astroids, in and out as she spun around a few times watching as it stayed on their tail.

"R4 prepare to jettison the spare part canisters" She said quickly as she just made sure to avoid the missile for now. After a few moments she quickly said fire, R4 releasing them as they hit the missile easily. She couldn't keep the smug smirk off her face as she quickly flew upwards, making sure that Jango wouldn't be able to see the ship in his view. She sat back, letting go of the controls while Obi-Wan took them again.

"You continue to impress me, my little padawan" He stated as she just shrugged a bit. They attached themselves to an asteroid, waiting for a bit until they followed the ship.

"I don't like flying, but I'm good at it" She said, her head leaning back again onto his shoulder gently. He placed his arm around her waist as they sat together, the nerves starting to grow in her as he held her closely. They were usually never this close, but she was not complaining.

"Very good at it" He praised, a smile gracing his lips as he put his head back against the seat.

"I wonder if Anakin and Padme are doing okay" She said, thinking aloud, knowing Obi-Wan can usually hear her thoughts anyway.

"I do hope so. I worry about what he might've done" Obi said, Lalla cracking a smile at this. She grabbed her necklace with her hand, holding it tight as she though of her family. She couldn't wait to see Anakin again, and then their mother one day too.

"Well, I think we've wait long enough don't you?" Obi-Wan asked after a while, Lalla just nodding in response as he took his arm off her stomach. The ship was off the astroid in a few seconds, Obi-Wan moving it easily so that was going towards the planet quickly.