eighteen

Lalla stumbled forward a bit, watching out the window as the ship they were on starting to go down. She quickly used the force to jump into the elevator, her grip slipping on Dooku as she watched him fall down the hallway, which she knew he wouldn't survive. She winced a bit as she held onto the wall, pulling herself up so she was standing on it as she helped Anakin up without dropping Obi. She watched as Palpatine struggled to climb up, snickering a bit as he looked quite stupid.

Anakin sent her a curt nod, the three of them beginning to jog down the wall, which was now the floor as she took her lightsaber in hand, holding it tight as she ran a head a bit. She pushed her self to run faster as she felt the ship start to go back to the normal way, knowing if they didn't make it to the elevator they would fall. She quickly jumped up, landing on her side as she started to slide down, hearing the chancellor yell as bit as he held onto Anakin pathetically.

She looked at a railing that was approaching, quickly bending one knee so that her foot was flat again the wall as she pushed off it quickly, grabbing the railing with one hand as she placed her saber on her belt. She looked up at Anakin and Obi-Wan, watching as Obi started to stir a bit.

"Ani he's waking up" She called out quickly, watching as her master opened his eyes slowly, them widening quickly as he grabbed onto Anakin while gasping.

"East. We're in a bit of a situation here" Anakin said as Obi-Wan moved too much for his liking.

"Master, jump down to me, i'll catch you" She called out, Obi-Wan's eyes moving down towards her. He watched as she reached her free hand out, her not struggling to hold herself up. Obi-Wan quickly moved his foot to the wall, pushing off as he fell towards Lalla quickly, he wrapped one hand around the railing and then the other around Lalla's waist, her hand landing on his shoulder easily.

"Did I miss something?" He asked sarcastically, her letting out a raspy laugh as he amused look dropped. He moved his head down as he looked her neck, questioning eyes staring up at her.

"It's nothing" She said, brushing it off as she looked up towards Anakin and Palpatine. She knew Obi-Wan was still looking at her, his breathing hitting her cheek as she tried to ignore it.

"What is that?" Lalla said aloud, Obi-Wan finally looking up. His grip tightened around Lalla as he swore loudly.

"Uh oh" She heard Anakin mumble as Obi-Wan quickly instructed everyone to drop. Both Lalla and Obi let go of the railing quickly, her arms coming around his neck as he held her tightly with one arm. He quickly took his grapple out, attaching it to an open door way, them being pulled up and launching into the hallway right as the elevator passed by. She layed on top of him, his arm around her securely as he put his head down on the ground catching his breath a bit. She felt a hand on her arm, quickly pulling her off Obi-Wan, looking up to find Anakin looking down at him with a warning look. Obi-Wan just ignored it, getting up quickly.

"Let's see if we can find anything in the hangar bay that's still flyable" He suggested as he dusted himself off. Anakin reluctantly let go of Lalla's arm, her rolling her shoulder as it was quite sore from holding herself up for so long.

The four of them made their way down the closest hall way, Lalla joggin between Palpatine and Obi as they all stayed silent. Before they could get far they all came to a suddenly stop, a ray shield coming around them.

"How did this happen? We're smarter than this" Obi-Wan stated as they all looked at each other.

"Apparently not" Anakin said, Lalla smirking at a bit at the teasing tone in his voice. She crossed her arms over she chest, shifting her weight from one foot to another as she watched Anakin place his hands on his hips. She felt Obi-Wan's hand rest on her lower back, watching as the chancellors eyes moved to his arm.