thirteen

The tall lady buzzed the doorbell out maids of the white door, Lalla standing next to Obi-Wan silently as they waited to meet this Jango Fett and his son.

The door opened quickly, a small boy looking up at them with annoyed eyes. He looked very judgmental to Lalla. He scanned over Obi-Wan before looking at Lalla and quickly looking her over.

"Boba, is your father here?" The lady asked, the child's eyes moving to meet hers.

"Yup" He answered curtly. Obi-Wan looked at the child curiously, wondering what he may end up like when he is older.

"May we see him?" The lady asked kindly, the boy nodding once while giving Obi-Wan a nasty glare. He moved aside, his glare not moving off the Jedi as he turned.

"Dad, Taun We's here" he called out, Obi-Wan walking into the apartment first, Lalla following quickly after. She took cautious steps, Obi-Wan scanning the area quickly for any signs of immediate threat. They walked towards the window, Lalla watching how the rain fell against it harshly, wondering what it must be like living in such a dreary place.

"Jango, welcome back. Was your trip productive?" Taun greeted the man who walked into the room suddenly. Lalla spun around, watch as the man rolled up his sleeves gracefully.

"Fairly" He answered easily as Obi-Wan bowed in greeting. Lalla bowed slightly as she watched his eyes scan over her, a bit longer then she was comfortable with.

"This is Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Lalla Skywalker. They have come to check on our progress" Taun introduced the two, Obi-Wan keeping his face blank.

"Your clones are very impressive. You must be proud" Obi-Wan said, his tone telling Lalla he didn't trust the man at all. It was a very forced polite tone, and that tells Lalla he's trying very hard because Obi-Wan is naturally always polite.

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe" Jango replied, his eyes flickering towards Lalla's occasionally. She tried to keep her face blank as he unapologetically checked her out. She could feel in the air as Obi-Wan tensed up, watching as the bounty hunters eyes traveled.

"Ever made your way as far into the interior as Coruscant?" Obi-Wan asked suddenly, his question surprising Lalla a bit.

"Once or twice" Jango answered, his eyes moving off Lalla back to Obi-Wan. She discreetly moved a bit behind Obi-Wan blocking off a bit of herself from the man.

"Recently?" Obi asked, shifting slightly so he was covering Lalla more too. He didn't know why he was feeling so angry about the way Jango looked at Lalla, but he knew he had to rid the feeling quickly.

"Possibly" Jango said his eyes watched carefully as Lalla shy'd behind her master. He smirked slightly, Lalla wanting to just leave this place even more now.

"Then you must know Master Sifo-Dyas." Obi stated, Lalla narrowed her eyes a bit at the statement. Without answering Obi-Wan Jango walked towards his son, quickly talking in a foreign language. Lalla watched as the boy quickly walked down the hallway, closing the door Jango had come from.

"Master who?" Jango asked, Lalla and Obi-Wan turning towards him now. She was now next to Obi-Wan, her shoulder flushed again his as she kept her face blank, staring at the creepy man in front of her.

"Is he not the jedi who hired you for this job?" Obi-Wan asked, knowing the what the answer should be already. Lalla watched as the man walked up so he was about a foot away from Obi and Lalla. His eyes moved from Obi to Lalla as he made eye contact with her.

"Never heard of him" He stated as Lalla kept eye contact easily. Although she found the man disgusting, she knew how to intimidate people quickly.