|019

I sweep back my hair with my hand and snack on my french fries as I stare into space.

"What got you all in a trance?" Ronnie asks, looking around in the cafeteria.

"Nothing, tired."

"Hey guys!" Xavier, Ace and Kai show up to the table and take a seat.

I wonder what Kelly's doing

The three go on to talk while Ronnie looks down at his phone smiling like an idiot.

"Hey what you smile bout?" I asks, he looks up and becomes flustered.  My eyes widen and I smirk.

"Who are they?" I continue, he pierced his lips.

"Just someone."  I deadpan and throw a fry at him, he exaggerates and falls off his chair.

"Wowoow okay Dion? You out all people." He starts to fake cry and I throw another one at him.

"Stop being a drama king." He pouts and gets back in his seat.

"You're no fun." I roll my eyes and turn towards the three that were in their own world.

"It's almost disgusting." Ronnie comments, cringe at the sight.  Xavier and Ace were fighting for Kai's attention, glaring at each other when she would look away.

"I wanna puke." I add, Ronnie nods.  I let out a sigh and lean back in the chair, closing my eyes for a second.

"Hey Dion."

"Dion!"

"Dion!" I jump slightly as someone shakes me.

"Hmm what?" I ask, looking around.

"Kai's calling you." I look to Kai and she smiles.

"M-My mom wa-wants you to dr-drop by tod-today." My brow archs and she smiles.

"She di-didn't say abou-about what." I nod and flinch when the bell rings.

"Does that mean I'm driving you home?" I ask as we all got up and went to throw our trash away.

"N-No, I brought m-my motorcycle."

"Okay." I say, she smiles and kisses my cheek before leaving.  Xavier turns to me with a glare.

"Down boy, you know I don't aim that way." I say.

"You never know you." Xavier says, I smirk at him.

"This dude knows I like dick, right?" I ask, looking at Ronnie and Ace.  They were holding in their laughter but shake their heads no.  Xavier looks at me in shock but I wave at them before getting a proper response.

It wasn't long before the last bell rang for the day and students were rushing out.  I let out another sigh before walking out the front doors and into the sprinkling outdoors. Looking up to the skies I could tell it was going to come down harder.  Taking my time to get to my car I looking around the already student-less courtyard. Catching a glimpse of a man walking to the gym with no care in the world.

"Hey coach!" My eyes shift to the students that was running up.

Angus...that's means

I wanted to talk to him but I wasn't sure if it was the time, he had so much going on and I didn't want to distract him from what he needed to do. All I could at this point was admire from afar at his muscular body, plump lips, stormy eyes...

I shake my head and get into the car, starting it and waiting a bit before driving out of the parking lot.  The drive up to the Newman's house was fairly nice, it was one of those late night driving alone on the street vibes since not a lot of people knew about the house up on top of the mountains.

The gates open as my car comes up to it, a knock on my window after I park.  I open the door and one of the guard had hovered a umbrella over my head as I got out.

"Would you like me to walk you there?" The guard asks,

"No I'll be alright." I say, closing my car door and running towards the house not giving the guy a chance to hand me the umbrella.  I plug in the passcode and my hand print before the door hisses open.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" The door shuts and I look around the welcoming area.

"NEJDBD LEAVE ME ALONE!" I watch as two grown men run into the room and one tackles the other.

"Dion." They groan as she steps on top of them to get in front of me.

"Mrs Newman..." I greet back, she gives me a small smile.

"Glad you could come around, I just wanted to talk to you about-"

"What the-  who the hell did that to you?"I turn around and my eyes widen.  Kai stood at the front door with a reddish blue mark on her cheek that she clearly worked to cover but not enough as everyone in the room could see something off about the color of her check.

"Kai?"  Mrs Newman walks up to her and looks at her face.

"I-It's nothing m-mom, I just fe-fell."

"That's bullshit and we all know it." A strawberry blonde haired dude walks out with Corey, who was quick to set down the cup in his hand and run up to Kai with a concerned look.

"Kai, honey, what happened?" Mrs Newman's voice was calmer than usual, almost like how she was when she first saw Callian.

"It's noth-nothing mom, I ca-can deal with it my myself." She took in a breath of hope. Hoping her family would leave the matter be, they didn't even give her a chance to explain before they were reaching for a weapon to grab, most of them having a sidearm attached to them.

"Who are they?"

"The littler weasels better run before I shot."

"How did we let this happen?"

"They probably live near the school, Corey start crossing out names."

"Enough." Mrs Newman interrupts, they all seem to shut their mouths at the word.

"Honey you have to tell us before your dad comes home." She seemed to stiffen at the mention of her dad knowing but not in the way someone would stiffen if they were hit.

"A-Alright." Kai sighs.

"Does Kelly know?" Will asks, she shakes her head no.

"Okay, someone get Kelly on the phone, we'll be in my office." Mrs Newman takes Kai to the office down the hall.

"Damn, you've got to be kidding me." The strawberry blonde dude was about to smack something but is stopped by Corey.

"Don't cause a mess for mom, you know your strength." Strawberry snarls but listens to him, I look at the couple of new guys in the room, slight confused.

"Kelly's not picking up." Will says,

"Oh I can call him..." I say, rushing to pull out my phone.

"If he's not going to pick up Will how is he goin-"

"Hello?" The strawberry shuts his mouth, I look up to the guys and they looks shocked.

"Hey, where are you?" I asks, theres a distant scream.

"Choo you alright?" The guys give me a confused look at the nickname.

"Yes, the boys are gettin a bit rowdy." He mumbles.

"Oh you guys had a game today right?"

"I can practically hear my brothers breathin down your ear, what do they need?" They look at each other, pointing and whisper blaming.

"Kai's getting bullied." It's goes completely silent on the other end.

"What."