|012

"Dionysus!"

"Dionysus!" My body shots up and my eyes move to the left then to the right before landing on the tall figure that stood by the bedside.  My body flinches and moves away quickly,

"Dionysus, are you alright? Your door was open and I heard you wimperin." I look to his face and I cringe at how stoic it was but his eyes told another story.  Like concern and worry swims through out the pigment.

"Dionysus?" His voice got softer along with my breathing, my chest rising up and down from the lack of breath. My eyes moved panically around the room.

I need to get out

"Wine, look at me."

Where's the door?!

"Wine. Look at me." He cups my cheeks in his hand and my eyes instantly snap to his grey ones.

"Listen to my voice. You are ok, no one can hurt you."

"No one can hurt you!"

I push Kelly and he falls towards the side table, I don't see where he lands as I'm out of the bed and running down the hallway. My chest tight, footsteps heavy. The lights turn on slowly as I'm running by, frantically trying to find the stairs.

I need to get out of this house

The hallway grew longer, like it never ended. The sparkle of the light fixture in the greeting room meets my eyes and my pace only quickens. Rushing down the stairs I tumble over my feet, falling forward.

"Please NOT THE STAIRS!"

My eyes widen as I miss the railing to steady myself, hands slipping from the railing.

"WINE!" Arms wrap around my body to switch our positions as we tumble down the stairs. One arm around my waist and a hand protecting my head.  A small groan lets itself out as we hit the floor, my body being softened to the impact.

"Elliott!  Dion!  Are you ok?" Corey asks, rushing down the stairs.  My eyes tear and my lips quiver as I look up to see the blood slowly roll down his forehead.

"What happened?"

"Yes we are alright."

"Goodness, you're bleeding." We sat up and my eyes couldn't move from the wound, the one blood stream branch out as more came out. Everything around me started to muffle as my eyes shift all around his face, his lips moved but I couldn't hear anything that was coming of his mouth.

I-I did that to him..

My hand moves slowly up to his face, shaking. His attention moves to me once out skin touches, his eyes piercing into mine.

"You alright?" He asks, grabbing my wrists gently. My fingers touch the blood and it felt like it stung my skin, jerking my hand away. I breath hitches and I quickly move back from him, my back hitting the bottom post of the stairs.

I hurt him.

"Wine-"

"Stay away!" I yell as he got closer.

"Dionysus let me see-"

"I SAID STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" The spark in his eyes fades and his face becomes stone cold.

"Come on, let me fix up your wound." Mrs Newman says grabbing his hand gently and pulling him away.

"Dion-." Mr Newman lends out a hand.

"Stop!" I slapped his hand away.

"Dad-"

"I got this, don't worry, make sure Elliott's okay and then head back to bed." He sat on the floor as Corey left the room, glancing back for a second.  Crossed legged with a small smile on his lips.