|009

+1 XXX XXX 3091
CMESSAGES 12:03 PM
Honey, please talk to me.  I'm getting tired of the cat and mouse game.

My eye twitches slightly at the message and I stare at it for a bit longer before I'm brought back by Ronnie.

"Soooo, hows Kelly?" Ronnie asks, teasingly.  I slip my phone into my pocket and lean down.  Scowling before push the cue against the ball, they click on each other and then the green solid ball goes in.

"Why are you asking me?" Callian leans down and looks at his shot.

"Because you've obviously taken an interest in him, there's no point in denying it." Callian's mood has tighten slightly, his carefree ways hiding themselves. He'd still crack jokes and be goofy here and there but you could tell that there was a lack of emotion in his words.

I lean back and let out a sigh, combing my hair back with my hands.

"I don't know how to feel." Callian and Ronnie stop and look up and over.  Blank stares in their eyes, standing completely still.

"What do you mean 'you don't know how to feel'?" Ronnie asks, quoting around my words.

"I mean, what if he doesn't feel the same way or he doesn't swing that way." Ronnie opens his mouth but it closes and turns to Callian.  Callian lets out a laugh and pulls back his cue stick before hitting the ball.

"Kelly's has had one relationship in his 19 years of living," He looked up.

"It didn't end well." Ronnie stops and sits on the table.

"I know Kelly's really private but you wouldn't mind telling us right?" Callian smiles and straightens.

"I can't go into detail about his past relationship, you've got to ask him able that, but he'll swing that way if you can make him swing that way, he's identifies as a demisexual." My body freezes.

People aren't even attracted to me in the first place because of my personality but now I have to rely on my personality to even get close to the person I'm attracted too?

"Don't look like you don't got a chance, Kelly wouldn't have went to the diner a week ago at midnight if he didn't have any interest in you." My eyes widen.

"How did you know that we met last week?" Callian smirks,

"He was staying at home that Friday for an event the next morning and I heard him sneak out, well more of just walked out."

"Wel-" The panel door opens and a head pops in, her small pigtails leaning to the left.

"Ron there's a maroon Chevy Corvette outside, windows are tinted." Ronnie sets down his cue.

"How long?" She thinks.

"20 minutes." We all set down our sticks and walk out towards the front door.  As of que there's a knock on the door, I grab onto Nikis hand and pull her behind me.  Ronnie opens the door and we all let out a breath of relief.

"Bubba, whatcha doing here?" Callian asks, smiling at him.  Kelly's eyes shift from Ronnie's, Callians and then lands on mine.

"Momma told me to get Ace but I guess he is not here." The mans voice alone could bring me to my knees.

"Oh, yeah he went out with Kai awhile ago." Ronnie says, Kelly let's out a breath and brushes his hair back.

"Okay, I will see you at home then." He goes to turn around but I grab his arm, everyone shifts their view onto me.

"I need to talk to you."

"Ooooo~ you're in trouble bubba." Callian teases as he pulls away Ronnie and Niki.