|007

I let out a internal groan as Mr. Harris writes down the homework on the board.

"This will be due by the end of the week, the unit 3 test will be next week on Wednesday." He didn't receive a response from the students as they were already immersed into their work, title as 'the nerds' which is arguable because I am in the same class as them.

"S-Sir?" Kai peaks her head in and I watch as all the guys collectively stiffen and their focus turns completely onto her.

"Yes Kai?" The teacher walks over to her.

"If you, you could h-hand these out to, to all yo-your clas-classes that would be g-great!" Kai hands him a small stack of papers and he stares down at it before looking back up and smiling.

"Alright, I'll try my best to remember." Kai nods and smiles towards him before turning to me and waving at me gently.

"Hi Amer-Americano!" I look back at her and grin softly.

"Hi Mocha." Her smiles grows before she waves again and rushes off. The guys wait until she's out of eye view before turning around and glaring at me, one opens their mouth.

"How'd you manages to be friends with a complete angel?!" They made it sound like it was impossible for me to make friends because of my personality and hard exterior, I mean they weren't wrong but it wasn't impossible when you have the schools charmer as one of your best friends. Kai was just naturally kind hearted and cute, that's what made her like able.

"Yeah, don't you do drugs or something?" My fingers twitch underneath the desk. I was itching for a fight since yesterday, someone to hit, and if it happened to one of these snotty know it all then so be it.

"The dog's silent?" My fist clench and I was about to stand up and knock the dude senseless but a knock on the door stops me. The dudes snap back to the front and watch the person emerge from behind the door.

"Cal!" I stood up and hurried to his side, tears were rolling down his cheek.

"Cal? What happened? Was it Prince?" I ask in a hush tone. Cal was a softie, no doubt, but it was hard for him to cry.

Somethings wrong, really wrong..

"N-No...." His voice goes into a mumble.

"Such a cry baby." My eyes narrow and I whip around, walking up to the dudes desk and grabbing his collar.

"Keep barking and see what happens. Those rumors aren't all lies." I drop him against the chair before grabbing my stuff and pulling Callian out.

"Cal? What's wrong?" I asks, he looks up with red puffy eyes.

"B-Bubba's in the hospital." My body tightens and my lungs close.

H-Hospital?

"Wha..What?" I asks, starting to rush us towards the parking lot.

"My mum just called me, s-she told me he got into a fight and- and they took him to the hospital." My heart was racing, my mind going everywhere I didn't want it to go.  Pushing open the doors, I spot Ronnie, Kai and Ace standing at Ronnie's car.

"What's happening?  Why did these two just burst into tears?" Ace asks, I scowl slightly at his insensitive words.

"Kelly's in the hospital." Ronnie and Ace's eyes widen.

"Shit..!  For real?" Ronnie asks, frantically pulling out his keys and rushing to the drivers side.

"Yeah, lets go." I grumbles, opening the door for Kai and Callian before jumping into the passenger seat.