|003

"Pass the ball!" I throw the basketball towards the guy and he makes a shot, earning us the winning point.

"Ok class! Do stretches and get outta here!" Coach yells, walking out of the gym. I let out a breath,

"Have you guys seen the new volleyball coach? He's such a hottie." I scowl, their comments sending a unfamiliar burning in my chest.

"Hey move outta the way adopty." I snap around and see Callian standing in front of a blondie. Clenching his fist and staring at him, Callian not being any shorter. He stayed silent as they threw more insults at him.

"Why you so quiet? Did mommy not teach you how to talk? Oh wait."

"Look at you, a pathetic nobody." My jaw clench and I start making my way over there.

"How does it feel not to be wanted by your parents? That's why they put you up for adoption, right?"

"Hey. Fuck off." I grumble, pulling Callian behind me.

"Oh well isn't it the parentless one."

"Shut the-"

"Ridges." I jump at the voice and the tone, it was so cold and menacing.

"Bubba..." I turn my head towards Callian, the three guys turn around and I see them gulp.

"If you do not want to be out for the season I suggest gettin your act together and stop preyin on the people that are better than you."

"You're just a lousy teacher shut up." My eyes narrow into a glare at Prince.

"I would not be sure ab-" Prince throws a punch at Kelly and a series of gasp erupt as it makes contact with his cheek.

"Did he just hit Coach Kelly?"

"Hey isn't that the new coach for the volleyball team?"

"Oh my god."

"He really hit a coach."

"I'm going to get Mr. Rilly." Kelly stood still, face turn to the side at the impact.

The bastard actually hit him..

"Callian go do a favor for the world and ki-" Kelly sets his hand on Prince's shoulder.

"Enough with the barkin." My eyes widen, he sounds angry.  It was the first time he had any type of emotion in his voice and his eyes were set in a hard glare.  I see Prince visibly gulp and his mouth opens.

"I am not scared of you, my dad with destroy you." In that moment, Kelly's eyes return to stare.  He takes in a deep breath.

"What is he doing?" I whisper, Callian lets out a shaky breath.

"Withholding his emotions." The gym doors open and Coach Rilly walks in with the student.

"What the hell is happening here?" Everyone stays quiet, Coach looks between Prince and Kelly before frowning.

"Prince did you hit Kelly?"

"NO! I would never hit a Coach!" Callian and I scowl.

If coach believes this dickheads excuse, imma lose it....

"Who saw him hit coach Kelly?" Everyone in the class raise their hands expect Prince and his two cowards. Coach grumbles something before pointing towards the doors,

"Go to the office, I'll be there in a second." Prince looks in disbelief before nodding and walking off. Coach comes up to Kelly with a worried expression.

"Don't mind him, he doesn't have manners." Kelly picks up the volleyball that rolls over and walks away.

"Shit...EVERYONE DISMISSED!" Everyone hurries into the locker room, whispering and gossiping.

"Callian!" Coach calls, Callian looks up.

"Make sure your brother's alright okay?" Coach hurries out and me and Callian walk into the locker room. It goes completely silent, walking to our lockers and opening it.

If these nosy bit-

"Are you really brothers with Mr Kelly?" Callian stops and thinks before pulling on his new shirt.

"Yeah, he's my older brother." He turns to them and flashes them a smile before grabbing his bag and walking out.

"I wouldn't of guessed... they're so different." I slam my locker, scarying them. I send them a glare and walk out.

Lousy idiots have nothing better to do...

I let out a grunt and straighten my back, I've stayed slouched for about an hour or two doing homework. A bang in front of makes me sigh.

"Ace, Ronnie what are you doing here?" I asks, my eyes still on the book.

"We just finished practice, I need to do homework." Ace grumbles, I glance up to him before writing something down.

"I'm guessing you have to do something for Kai but you really don't want to but you can't say no to her."

"It's just... she wants me to meet her family!" He exclaims, I turn to Ronnie and see him already immersed into his chemistry textbook.

"Ok? What's the big deal?" I argue, flipping the page.

"...Have you seen her dad?! He's massive! If I do any mistake to her then I'm a dead man walking.." Ace being the heir to Granite Co. already knew the Newman's before going into high school and had already developed feelings for Kai, the youngest and only girl. Causing us to become friends with them and eventually Kai and Ace started dating, which was shocking considering Ace doesn't even have the balls to say no to her.

"Isn't Kelly taller though?" We turn to Ronnie and he continues to write.

"What?  Coach Kelly?" Ace asks, Ronnie looks up at us and nods.

"Mr. Newman is what 6'5, 6'6?  And Cal said that Kelly's 6'8." 

"Shit...you're right.  Gah that's makes it even worse!" Ace falls down onto the table and lets out groans.

"What did you expect from dating Kai?" I say, returning to stare down at my book.

Kai is literally the embodiment of a puppy, she was always happy and saw the better in people.  And when we first approached her Callian was quick to push us away, she is the joy of the Newman family.  You can see it just by looking at her.

"When did she say that you have to meet her?" Ace looks up and pouts.

"Tomorrow at 7."