|010

"What fight?" She waves at someone and my eyes watch them as they walk over.

"Hey son, names Marcel Henderson." My fist go into a fist.

"Of course..." I let out a laugh,

"Of fucking course." The two look at me, concern and confused emotions in their eyes.

"Should've known the second you got out of prison you already have someone to fuck." Her eyes widen and she leans forward.

"You little b-" Marcel pulls her back and rubs her arm.

"Go on, call me a bitch, just like always." My glare became prominent on her.  Marcel pulls her completely back and whispers into her ear, she huffs but nods.

"Your mother-". My glare turns to him.

"She's not my mom" He stares before he blinks and clears his throat.

"We would like you to start fighting in the underground ring, we spilt the profit half.  What you say?  Win win situation."

Win win situation my ass, you won't be fighting

"And if I don't comply?"  Marcel smirks,

"I of course would have to find that boy of yours." My eye twitches and I let out a breath.

"Official contract?" He pulls out papers and slides them over with a pen, I stare down at it.  Skimming through the words, I pick up the pen and grip it tightly.

Do it for Kelly...

The pen touches the paper but I don't get the chance to sign when a hand is placed on my shoulder, I turn and look up, my eyes widen slightly at the people who were standing at the entrance.

Surprise but not really.

"Marcel." Mr. Newman sits down next to me and fixes his jacket.

"Alec, what a coincidence!" Mr. Newman smirks and leans back, a waitress coming up to him and handing him a cup with a clear liquid.

"You wouldn't be doing anything illegal now would you?" Mr. Newman asks, sipping the liquid.  Marcel smirks and leans forward, grabbing his own drink and taking a gulp.

"Depends on what you define illegal— that vodka?"

"Let's say illegally enforcing a contract on a minor— water."

"A minor?" Marcel turns to me with a confused expression, the conversation of alcohol completely forgotten.  Mr. Newman picks up the contract and looks at if before handing it to blondie.

"Come on, don't act so naive when you have the kids birth giver right next to you." Daisy snaps her attention back to us, a scared expression in her eyes.  Mr Newman pats my back,

"Corey have Will take him home." Blondie nods and looks over to me, I stand up.

"Hey sit down-"

"Marcel, Daisy, lets have a nice chat." I follow blondie out and the cold air hits my face as we walk out.

"I brought my own car-"

"Don't worry about that, we already brought it back to the house." A black sports car pulls up and the window rolls down.

"Dad still inside?" The person asks, blondie nods.

I've never been so confused

"Yup, I'm staying here just in case anything goes down." Blondie turns towards me.

"Get into the car, he'll take you home." I open the car door and slide into the seat, watching as blondie goes back inside.  I buckle my seat belt and turn forwards, not wanting to make contact with the man sitting next to me.