|006

I ruffling my hair slightly as I sit down on the couch, my eyes puffy and my throat soar. Kelly has stood in the hall way, holding me tightly as I let out my sorrows, my pain. He didn't say anything, we just stood in complete silence. He didn't question the things I said, nor how deep they went.

He didn't leave.

"Are you still hungry?" I glance to my side as he walks out from the bathroom, phone in hand, hair damp.

"I don't have a appetite anymore..." I mumble, staring down at the floor.

"Do you want anythin?" I let out a sigh.

"You don't have to do this." I hear shuffling before a pair of feet stood in front of me.

"Do you need anythin?" He wasn't going to leave, it was evident in his voice and his movements but I couldn't help but feel bothered about how calm he was in this situation. From what I could tell, he had a perfect family, good job, and a fuckton of money. Yet his tone would say otherwise, like he understood the pain I went through.

"Would it be to much to ask for us to just lay here?" The words came out of my mouth before I could let out a proper response. I didn't even know if he swung that way, he hadn't given off any signs that he wasn't but neither sign that he was.

"Okay." I stiffen as he pulls me down and presses against the back of the couch,  his face inches away from mine. I look around, noticing that his legs hung off the couch slightly.

I thought his bluntness only applied to his words...

"Will you be layin down?" I look down to his face and my heart skips a beat.

Fuck

My body slowly relaxes into his radiating warmth.  Looking down, not knowing how to act with how close he was.

This felt nice, warm.....safe.

"When I was little-" He sets his hand on the side of my head and started running it through my hair.

"No." I look up to him, giving him a confused expression.

"I want you to tell me when you're ready, not because you have to." My face flushed and I take in the time to breath in his scent, feeling his chest rise up and down as is brushed against my own torso, his fast heart beat. I let out a breath before my eyes slowly close.

"Fucking little shit." I let out a whimper as she kicks at my side, the body parts going numb.

"You're just a waste of space, should've never been born." My wide eyed looks up to her has she pulls on my hair and make me look at her.

"S...Stop mommy..." I whisper, she was drunk and high.  You can tell by the redness around her eyes and the hanging bottle she had in his off hand.

"Because of you I can't get any!" She yells, bringing up the glass bottle and smashing it against the side of my head.

"Mo...Mommy.." I fall to my side at the contact, some shards digging into my side.

"Please..!" I beg.

A sinister smile comes onto her lips and she grabs the back of my shirt, dragging me towards the stairs.

"No, please!  Stop!  I didn't do it!  You have to believe me mom!" I cry, clawing at her hands.  Tears starting welling up in my eyes again,

"Please NOT THE STAIRS!" Sobbing and crying, thrashing against her hold before she throws me down the stairs.  My head hits each step, I try to grab for the railing but my arm fall as I attempt to reach them.

My body felt numb, dirty, useless.

I laid at the bottom of the stares my slit eyes looking up at my mom as she stood at the top of the stairs with a wicked smirk and wide gold eyes.

"Ple...Please I didn't do......anything." It only came out as a small noises, the words not going anything above a whisper. My eyes starts to flutter close, body becoming limp.

"I love you.....Mommy."

I shot up and take in a gasp of air, my chest tightening up. My body nearly falling off the couch but a tight arm around my waist prevents it from happening, pulling me in closer.

"Dionysus?" My eyes shift in front of me and I take in another gasp for air, coughing as my brain registers how to breath. Kelly rubs my back softly, shivering at the contact.

"I will grab you water." He goes to stand up but I pull my body flush against his.

"Don't...."

"Please don't leave me..." I mumble.  It's silent before he picks up the both of us, my legs and arms tightening around him.  We walked slowly to the kitchen, Kelly figuring out were everything he was before pouring me a glass of water.

"Dionysus, drink." My legs stay around his waist as I sit down on the counter, pulling out. I felt as if I were to let him go I would fall into the depth of nightmares again. I grab the glass shakily and pour it down my throat, the coolness calming me down.

"Thank you.." I mutter, setting the glass down and clenching my fist.

I feel pathetic

I look up when my hands are gently forced open and layers flat.  Kelly looked down to me, his grey orbs shining.

"You are not pathetic." His eyes crinkle slightly as he brings up one of his hands and caresses my cheek, I lean into his touch unconsciously.

"And I promise you, she will not ever touch you again." He says, I let out a breath and close my eyes.

"You don't need to do anything." I was so used to not getting helped that Kelly telling me that he will help me sounded like a lie.  No one but myself can fix the problem, adding someone like Kelly would only cause more problems.

"Can I kiss you?" My body stiffens at the question.  He runs his finger gently under my eyes, pulling at the skin gently.

"You can say no." I open my eyes and straighten my back, which still didn't make me any taller. His eyes almost looked glossy, like he was withholding a emotion.

"Ye-" He pulls me forwards and connects our lips.

It's so scary falling for you...