|024

So many emotions running through my mind, it was crazy. 

"Elliot this is—" I turn around he's smiling at me.

I feel my knees weaken and I start collapsing a bit but Elliot's there at my side to catch me.

"You alright?" He asks, concern laced in his tone.

"Yeah yeah, I'm just— overwhelmed."

"Ah I'm sorry." He frowns and I'm quick to stand straight and tighten my arms around his torso.

"No it's not your fault, I'm not upset. This is just making me so—" I look him in the eyes, his sparkling like I've never seen them before.

"Happy."

His posture changes, it relaxes and he pulls me impossibly tighter into his chest.

"I'm so glad, you don't understand how much that means to me." He lets out.

"You don't know how much you mean to me, god." He adds, tears welling up in my eyes and it almost felt surreal and I couldn't breath at his words.

My eyes shift to his lips as he talks.

"And I could only imagine for someone like you but now....now I do have you." He says,

"Elliot..." Tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Oh no why are you cry darlin?" He caresses my face.

I have never felt so loved before he'd manage to make me feel it in the span of a couple months and I couldn't tell where this was going.  I couldn't see if we'd break each other or if we'll grow old together.

"Come on, let's sit." He leads up to the couch and sit me down, sitting down after me.

We ended up talking for the next hour and he listened intently to everything I was saying and he didn't once try to interrupt me, like the only thing he wanted to hear was my voice. 

The sky slowly darkened as the sun disappeared behind the mountains.  I scoot closer to him and he grabs my waist.

"I have another surprise for you." I look at him confused but then fireworks pop and my eyes looking towards the sky.

"Holy shit." Despite living in a active city I've never been able to see fireworks, they looked all so bright and lively. 

"They're so pretty."  I whisper, a smile present on my lips.

The rest of the night felt like a fever dream, we talked and laughed till midnight before we cleaned up and Elliot drove me home.

"I had fun tonight."  I say as we step out of the elevator.

"I hope you did."  He says smiling towards me.  The closer we got to my door and more dread I started to feel.  I didn't want him to leave but I didn't have the confidence to ask him to stay.

"Get some rest hm?" He says as we stop and I slowly start to pull out my keys.  I nod my head, visibly sulking.

"Why so down?" He asks, grabbing my hand away from the door knob.  I let out a sigh.

"Cause I don't want you to leave..." I mumble.

"Shy are we now?" He chuckles, pulling me into a heartwarming hug.

"I can stay for a bit longer till you fall asleep." He whispers into my ear, making my cheeks blush.

"Are you okay with that?"  I nod my head and we both head inside, Elliot locking the door as I take off my coat and shoes.

"I'm going to take a shower."  Elliot hums in response, I walk toward the bedroom.  Grabbing a pair of clothes and going into the bathroom.  I press play on my playlist before stepping into the shower, humming to the music softly.  My body relaxing.

I step out of the shower  and get dressed and brush my teeth.  Walking out into the living room to see Elliot on his laptop on the couch, speedily typing on it.  I quietly lay my head on his lap and close my eyes.  The sound of his typing filling the room.  A few minutes past by before Elliot moves slightly and a blanket is placed onto my body.

"Goodnight Wine." He whispers, kissing my forehead.  My body slowly relaxes and my breathing slows as it shut down.

My eyes slowly open as the sun hits my face.

"No way?  That sounds so cool." I sit up and look around for a few before my eyes adjust to the lighting.  I was in my room, tucked into the blankets.  Elliot's laptop on my desk being the first thing I notice, then the slightly ruffled and empty spot next to me.

"Mhm, it was rather a surprising experience."  Elliot's soft and deep voice reaches my ears and I get out of bed, stumbling towards the living room.

"Finally!  You're awake." Ronnie jokes,

"Why are you here?" I ask, Ronnie looks at me offended.

"Did you forget you were driving me to school?" My eyes widen and they shot to the clock.

6:15

"We're not going to be late, Auntie just had to drop me off early cause she had to doing something." I rub my face and sighed.

"Fuck school." I mumble, going towards the glass of orange juice Elliot had just place down.

"Mhm sure Mr. straight A's." Ronnie teases, I roll my eyes and gulp down the glass of orange juice just for Elliot to turn back around and stare at me.

"Damn you just stole his OJ like that." Ronnie says, noticing the look on Elliot's face.

"Oh," I look towards Elliot.

"I'm sorry." I apologize,

"It's okay." He says, turning back around and grabbing out the orange juice again.

"I made pancakes if you would like to eat it for breakfast." He adds, Ronnie was quick to run over to the table and grab a plate.

"Okay, thank you." I say, smiling towards him. He grins back and pours the orange juice into my cup and takes the cup.

"This is mine now." He says, taking a sip of the juice.

"Have as much as you like Choi." Walking towards the table.

I don't care how complicated this gets, I still want you..