|005

Letting out a grunt as I roll under the car with my wrench,

"Dion can you pack up the shop today?" Damon asks, kicking my shoe to get my attention.

"Why can't you?" I was suppose to have a half shift but fucking Lucas didn't showed up and I had to take over his shift.

"My boy wants to go see a volleyball game and you know how soft I get for the kid." I make a quick motion and the oil spills out into the tray.

"Volleyball? I thought you said your kid was going into soccer." Damon sighs,

"Yeah he was but he saw this one guy, Newmark or something play and he almost burst into excitement." I plug back in the bolt and twist it back on before pulling out and sitting up.

"I think it was someone from your school, the guy was massive." Arching my brow and letting out sigh.

"Yeah whatever." I wave off, standing up and pushing the roller away.

"Ok thanks bro, I'll tell coach to give you overtime!" He yells, walking out of the garage.  I clean around the garage a bit before going into the back and grabbing my things.  Walking out and turning off the lights, pulling the door forwards and inserting the key before turning it and locking it.

I get into my car and click on my phone, instantly going to the 50 plus messages that Ronnie had sent.

Ronnie
CMESSAGE 04:37 PM
YOU HAVE TO GET TO THE SCHOOL GYM, ITS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

Letting out another sigh before turning on my car and driving to the school.  Driving fairly fast and swerving in between cars slightly.

"What does this bastard want?" I push open the second gym door and take a step back in surprise.

"ONE TOUCH!" The ball flew up and a guy in a red jersey dives and saves it.

"Angus!" Kelly pushes the ball towards a short guy as he jumps.  The sound of the ball echos as it hits the floor, the combo making the gym stare in awe.

"GAH!  My hands are red from that hit, look look Xavier!" Angus was the first to cheer out,

"I'm never playing against Coach again, I'm completely drained!" The team went to grab their water from the benches.

"Coach are you expecting someone?" Xavier asks, pointing towards me. Kelly turns slightly and looks at me as he gulps down his water.  I gulp myself as I notice the sweat dripping down his neck.

God damn...

"Mm." Xavier and Angus watch curiously as their coach walks towards me, peaking from behind his tall figure.

"Did you need somethin?" His voice sends a sweet chilling shiver up my spine, I look up to him and grin.

"Not really, I got a text from Ronnie, the brat will keep bothering me if I hadn't come." His eyes shift a little and a small unknown emotion appears in them.

"I saw him walk off with Calli-" I trip forward but Kelly quickly stops my fall. A tint comes onto my cheeks as I look up, my face pressed against his chest.

"Oh oops!" I snap around and send a glare to Ronnie.

"What the hell was that for?" I grumble, Ronnie smiles.

"Don't try hiding it." Winking and smirking just the slightest. I send him another glare but he brushes it off and walks into the gym, Callian follow right after with one of his own smirks.

"Just so you know, you're probably never going to be a top." I scowl and smack the both of them in the back of the head, my face heating up.

"Kelly would definitely be a top, he'd probably bite you too."

"Shut the fuck up." Ronnie and Callian start to walk towards a couple of other kids but they turn around mid way and stick out their tongues in a teasing manner. I send them the finger in return.

Fucking creepy how they're so much in sync

"Our next game is this Saturday against the West Field Academy, this will determine if we get into the spring semi-finals." I watch as the team seems to all sparkle and get hyped,

"But," The team freezes,

"As your new coach, I also keep the responsibility that you guys will keep your grades up."

New coach??

Some of the team members seemed to stop breathing at the mention of grade and I let out a snicker.

"That it for today, go home and rest." The team disbursed and start to clean up.

"Hey Ronnie!" I yell as he's about to walk out with a couple other students. He turns and winks and mouths,

"Get that head, get that bread you've got this." Callian sends me a thumbs up. My eye twitches in irritation. The lights shut off and I look around frantically before Kelly appears in front of me.

"Would you mind joinin me for dinner this evenin?" I let out a huff.

"No I don't mind but could we stop by my house? I smell horrid." I say, he nods and locks the doors as we step out.

"Will you send your address?" He unlocks his car that was a few feet away from mine.

"I live in the apartments complex right next to that cafe on Fartin Street." He pauses for a second and nods.  We get into our cars and I drive ahead as he follows behind me, matching my speed with his car.

I shut off my car and step out, grabbing onto my backpack and phone in the passenger seat.  I glance to my left slightly as I see Kelly get out of his car, he hurried to my side as we walk into the apartment complex.

"Do you mind if I shower as well?" We walk up the stairs, him behind me.  I let out a small chuckle.

I'd be amazed if he doesn't hit the ceiling.

It quickly silenced as we stop a few feet away from my door, the women banging on the door.

"Diony open the door!  I know you're home!" She had on a skimpy dress and heals that I know she couldn't walk in.

"Dion-"

"How did you find me?" She turns towards us and she smiles.

"You haven't been pick up your phone and I asked around, you know how easy it is to find people nowadays." My jaw clenches.

No it's not, you're psychotic...

"How was prison?" She scowls,

"Don't say that to your mother!" I take a step forward, Kelly stopping me from going any further by grabbing my hand and holding it tightly.

"Mother?  A mother doesn't beat their son black and blue because they tried stopping you from oding.  A mother doesn't push their child down the stairs because they were bored!" I couldn't care who heard me, they weren't going to anything about, pieces of shit, cowards.

"Dion-"

"You do not deserve to have his name come out of your bloody mouth." My eyes widen and my head snaps to my right, Kelly stood tall, emotionless.

"Who are-"

"That is none of your concern, either leave at your own will or by a ambulance." I flinch at the threat and tone.

So cold...

She lets out a huff before stomping out, going the other direction.  Purposely ignoring going in our direction.

"Dionys-" He goes silent as he turns towards me, noticing the sliding tears going down my cheek.  I let out laugh before turning to him and wiping my eyes.

"Ah sorry, don't mind m-". He pulls me against his chest and holds my head in a protective matter, his other arm wrapped around my waist.

"Please, please do not apologize for havin emotions."