|001

"And then when we passed the island we saw....." My eyes move up from the floor to look around at the airport baggage claim. Ronnie had just arrived from Brazíl, going there to visit his extended family that he had not seen in years.  After a long conversation between me and Ace we had decided that I'd pick him and also the fact that I was the only one that wouldn't have plans come up last minute.

"Dion. Dion! DION!" Ronnie exclaims, poking my arm.

"Are you even listening?!" I turn to him.

"Nope." Ronnie pouts and punches me.

"Fine watch for my bag, I'm going to find something to drink."

"You want something?  Ha, to bad you don't get anything!"  He stomps away with a pout, my lips going up into a small unnoticeable grin. My hand goes through my hair as I spot a boy, man, leaning down and grabbing a large non branded suitcase from the conveyor belt. He was dressed fairly nice but not to the extent where he'd look flashy. A small laugh escape my lips as he stand up and almost hits one of the lower signs and he looks around with a barely noticeable confused expression. He looks over and I quickly advert my eyes, not wanting him to feel suspicious of me. In all honestly I was checking him out, he was tall, good looking and his hair looked extremely soft though it was all gelled up and slicked to the side. He looked oddly familiar, like I was shown a picture of him at some point in my life.

Maybe he's famous.. he definitely got everything to be famous. The face, the hair, the body, the style...

"Sir your other bag was mistakenly put on the flight from Brazil so the terminal for your bag will be at B707." A worker says, my eyes turns to the bright screen hanging on the ceiling and a chill runs up my spine.

B707...that's Ronnie's baggage claim..

The man nods and moves around the machine and stands arm lengths from me. I scoff as he towered over me.

"Giant with a pretty face..." I mumble. Being 6'1, it was hard finding other people that was taller than you and this man put my height to shame, he look 7 foot by eye but he was probably 6'6, 6'7. I rock back and forth on my heels as we stood quietly next to each other. We were strangers, we knew nothing about each other, yet just by looking at him, I could feel a sudden force jump in my heart. Telling me to introduce myself and ask him who and how he was. Find out why he was here or where he went.

"Are you alright?" I freeze at the deep voice and turn to him with a shocked expression.

"Me?" My tone coming out rather harsher than I intended. He nods and turns his head back to look ahead.

"You are shakin, I wanted to make sure you were alright." My mind was running to fast that I hadn't notice the shiver running up my spine at the doors opening and letting in cold air.

"Yes, I'm just fucking peachy."

There is something seriously wrong with you.  Why do you sound so aggressive and mean, you're going to scare him away!

"You are lyin." A scowl forms on my lips.

He saw straight through it..?

By the second the man was intriguing me, he noticed my little shiver and he also took note that I was lying to him.

I see his body move at the corner of my eye, not being able to make direct eye contact with him. Being extremely nervous around the tall strange man. Only seconds later a coat is set onto my shoulders, the coat instantly warming my body. Before I can respond he introduces himself.

"Kelly."

"Dionysus." The quiet returned but instead of the awkward tension, it was more comfortable. We didn't need to make small talk to enjoy each other presences.

Soon a matching bag of his came out of the slot and I follow him as I see Ronnie's yellow overly stickered suitcase. We both pull the bags out, this time his is a duffel bag. I pull up the handle and when I look up, I see him walking away.

Leaving with no goodbye?

Hurrying after him, I stop him a couple feet away by yelling his name.

"What about your coat?" He turns his head and flashes me a small grin.

"Keep it."