Prologue

Cigarettes-that's what we are

You and I are the consolations of each other after a miserable night, after a massive deterioration, after the universe wreaked havoc on almost everything we fought tirelessly for. We have been the morning cup of coffee, first day of spring, whilst at the same time the very first snow, and this kind of warmth and ecstasy, regardless of whether we were with each other's side. My wandering solitude, my human cigar, and because we're the tranquility that we crave, nature was just not kind as we wished it would be, yet at the same time we're just about as deadly with each other's presence just like a cigar—our guilty pleasure that flares and kills us within.

The kindling match that has been the antecedent of friction that made an enormously glorious blaze embodying our craving to be with one another. As it has the likes of the ends of the cigar that lights our darkest days comforted by each other's embrace, even with just talking. As the cigar has to cease caused by too much desire for solace and our naive aspect of the oasis was found destructive by those who knew and inhaled our tale. The smoke coming out of our cigar—seems toxic to other people that they wanted to keep us apart.

Puff and huff all of the worries away keeping each other's side in the shadows-the gloomy side of the alleys. Inhaling every euphoria before getting caught and grounding us away from each other again. Trying so hard to bottle the smoke that it will not fly too high and a way for the people to see—the grey smoke that they loathe especially when it's from us.

You can't be together, you're unhealthy for each other.

Everyone else but each other, are you out of your mind?

There's no happy ending in this story! Snap out of your craziness!

Both of you will cause the downfall of each other, don't gamble it.

Never knew that this kind of cigarette love exists—when you both made each other's stars in the galaxies align and made every snowdrop looks like diamonds turns out to be toxic for other people around you.

Can a cigar be tranquil and at the same time toxic?