30

"Straighten your back! Don't let your knees touch the floor! Your body has to be on the same level!"

Jisoo felt confused as she's looking at her sunbaenim who's too worked out training the 1oth graders. She was never the harsh officer, she was more on motivating and encouraging but there are times too when she's strict—not like this though, she thought. 

She's becoming the person she is when Jisoo never met her and she just heard the name Lee Jieun by word of the mouth as a ruthless and the girl you would not dare to meet. That thought immediately fades away when she enters the field, it was the first time Jisoo saw Jieun. 

They were aspirants back then and they were new to the training that they almost die from all of the commands and punishments. When it was Jieun's time to do the commands, she just commands them some easy ones and then treats them with water for a water break. Then the rest of the day, Jieun just went for an open forum and they open up about what they feel on their first day of training. 

For Jisoo, Jieun was the warmest person that she ever met and the noona that she never had. 

Something is bothering her, Jisoo is certain. 

It is now 8 PM and all of the aspirants are now finally commanded to sit down on the grass while catching their breaths. Jisoo sees Jieun staring at some of the aspirants and she expects that she would give them water or something.

But she was just staring at them and then blinks simultaneously as she cuts her eye contact with them. 

"Not bad for your first training," she started, as Jisoo sees that some aspirants seem to be scared of her even though they are already at ease, "Sleep early. Warm yourself up early in the morning because your muscles will surely sore. Don't drink any soft drinks and only digest yourself with healthy foods. This is very important because if you consume a substance that might weigh you down during the training, you will not survive. Do you get what I'm trying to say here?" she asks, still in a calm tone but more like a mother too.

"Ma'am, yes, ma'am!" 

"Good. You are now dismissed," and Jieun dash towards Jisoo like a baby slightly pouting and crashes towards her for a hug. Jisoo was startled and confused but not surprised. Jieun was always that kind of girl who is full of surprises.

Jieun buries her face to Jisoo's neck, "I lost it, I'm so harsh towards them Jisoo-ya," she whispers. Jisoo could not understand why she is being harsh and ruthless but she did not say a single thing and just pats Jieun's back as she rested on her arms.

Jisoo notices that someone is in front of her and sees that it is one of her batchmates, Jeon Jungkook. He was looking at Jieun's back as he is dripping in sweat. His attention went to Jisoo and mouthed, "Is she okay?" without a single word coming out of his mouth. 

She is confused at this guy asking about Jieun but she just shakes her head as a response. He immediately looks at Jieun again trying to see if there's something wrong. He immediately places his bag in front of him and takes out a big bottle of water.