23

"Jieun is here!" 

"Jieun is here!" 

Namjoon, Hobi and Jungkook who are busy replying to Lee Jieun's haters avert their attention from the site as their eyes slowly widen to the fact that she's back. They could not deny that they miss her company. She's been with them the whole month of April and suddenly she's gone again.

Namjoon is the first one to recover from being shock and gives her a welcoming smile. He extends his arm as he comes near her, "Noona! I miss you! Oh, and hello to this cute little girl," Jieun accepts his half-sided hug as he went towards the kid.

"Noona!" 

She sees Hobi with the biggest smile coming towards her having his both arms extended for a hug, "Hi Hobi-ya! What are you doing?" she asks randomly as a greeting and they hug. Hobi seems to stiffen at the question since Jieun is the whole reason why they're busy with replying to hate comments and posts. 

He eyes Namjoon who's glaring at him back while holding Jieun's little sister's small hands. Namjoon slightly shakes his head as a sign that he should make up a story—that they should not tell Jieun what happened earlier.

Hobi's attention immediately diverts towards the Jieun who's waiting for his answer, "Ah, we're just covering some dope songs, noona! You should see what I had just learned," he reasons out which is partly the truth. He was really covering some dances before Jungkook gave them a heads up about the perverted and hatred posts about her. 

Jieun sees Jungkook who is sulking on the couch and did not even give her a single glance. She also notices Yoongi who's sleeping on the couch near Jungkook. 

"I want ice cream!" 

Her attention went to her sister that is currently surrounded by Namjoon, Hobi and Taehyung while So Eun is close to being angry since she has been craving ice cream earlier. 

Jimin immediately went out from the other room where their pantry is located, "So Eun-ah, your ice cream is here! Come here baby," his voice was very gentle and cutesy that the others are jokingly gagging about it. 

So Eun's eyes were all sparkles when she sees a bowl of ice cream that Jimin is holding. She dashes her way to Jimin that almost made Taehyung and Hobi fell from squatting without touching their butts on the ground just to reach So Eun's height. 

"Sit beside your... uh, nephew?" Jimin eyes Jieun who's confused about their family, Jieun nods at him, "Ah, nephew. Sit beside your big, old and grumpy nephew So Eun-ah," he says as the others are laughing while imagining that Jungkook would call the little girl his aunt.

"Jungkook is cute, they're cute," comments Namjoon who's watching So Eun tries to reach the couch which is so much higher than her height. 

Jimin is about to help the little girl but Jungkook immediately opens his arms and holds the little girl's both armpits so that he could raise her up to the couch. At that sight, everyone's hearts melted and all of them awed in unison.