Epilogue

"This is all we've been waiting for

"This is all we've been waiting for."

Miss Gonzales enters as she raises her right hand holding some kind of waiver that says in huge letters 'Julliard'. Everyone immediately gasps, including Jieun who stood up from her seat.

She gave one of the lead dancers that are near her a hug as she pats their backs, "For the first time in this school, specifically this city's history, that Julliard is considering on taking 20 of you as exchange students in their university!"

Right at that moment, Jieun couldn't help but drop her ass back to where she seated in front of the piano, as she covers her own mouth. She heard about Julliard ever since she joined the world of theater and it is just one of those wishful thinkings that she never thought she would reach.

But hearing this from their director, she couldn't believe that it is even possible.

"Julliard did hear about how talented you all are, my darlings," Miss Gonzales added as she eyes them one by one, "Don't let this opportunity go astray. Make a name while it lasts. Reach your dreams and get a grip of it as long as you can until you're the one in control of it. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."

Everyone starts to clap their hands in glee as they start to ask who are the candidates for the program.

"Are you ready? Do the breathing exercises first," the Director said that made everyone whine in unison, "Okay, okay! No one can take a joke now," she said and chuckles.

She opens the waiver that is in her hand and starts to turn the pages. When she's finally on the right page, she immediately signals everyone to close their mouths and listen.

"Trent Sim, Hana Choi," she starts reciting the names as the auditorium echoes from their gasps and fainting noises. The list goes on and on, mentioning most of their senior performers, actors/actresses, and staff.

"—and lastly, our darling nightingale, Lee Jieun. Congratulations!"

Everything seems to blur in Jieun's perspective and no sounds could go through her mind right now. She couldn't comprehend what did she do to deserve something big like Julliard.

"Congratulations, my baby! I know that my daughter would fly high. You're always gonna be the most beautiful and talented for me. You'll be fine," Jieun's mom said as she starts to form tears in her eyes while cupping Jieun's face.

Meanwhile, her Dad is just sitting right beside them as his attention is focused on the newspaper in front of him but he heard everything.

"When are you going to fly?"

Jieun looks at her mom, "In two weeks, probably. Miss Gonzales will help us with the requirements and papers that are needed, finalizing everything so that our trip will have no problems," she said.