7

"Hello, kids! I'm Kim Seokjin and I guess I'd be the one in charge at the moment while your beloved President will go on his very brief presentation and he will run his way back since he is well aware that I am not capable of handling kids—in gene...

"Hello, kids! I'm Kim Seokjin and I guess I'd be the one in charge at the moment while your beloved President will go on his very brief presentation and he will run his way back since he is well aware that I am not capable of handling kids—in general, humans."

With that kind of introduction by Kim Myungsoo's classmate, everyone involuntarily laughs while Jieun just chuckles since she is already familiar with Seokjin.

She also saw how Myungsoo grins at his friend and somehow pats him on the shoulder which Seokjin just respond with a glare.

"Okay, I'm gonna excuse myself for a moment. Continue writing," Myungsoo said as he went his gaze at Jieun who is looking at him back, he slightly nods at her which she nods back as a reply.

Seokjin sees what Myungsoo did and looks at the person with who he did it. His eyes widen when he saw the Vice President right before his eyes and immediately points at her when Myungsoo was finally out of the room, "Lee Jieun?! The prim and proper, i-will-kill-those-who-breaks-the-rules feisty Vice President, Lee Jieun?! Why are you here?! This is a rare sight yo! This is impossible! How?!"

Jieun looks at the confused guy in front of them without a bit of regret and embarrassment on her face, "That's what I did actually. I was hunting a stray cat, you know? But then some kind of bulldog came and I guess it was unfortunate that somehow the cat got my tongue," she says as she still saw how Seokjin is confused and scratching his back nape.

She heard Jimin laughing and smirks because someone finally understands. Jimin is looking at Yoongi and then Jieun. When his gaze met Yoongi again, he was already looking at attempts to throw him his notebook. Jimin shuts up while Taehyung who is so confused trying to get Jimin's attention to ask but he was already focused on writing.

Jeon Jungkook sees everything and everyone immediately understood the situation.

"So we have kids here," Seokjin suddenly notices the three elephants in the room, "Got in trouble on the first day huh? That's bold but does any one of you who is bold enough for a challenge?" the student in charge smirks as he is placing his hands under his chin like he is into something big.

Jieun immediately massages her temple since she already knew how Seokjin is capable of—being childish and stupid. Despite the sunbae, mature and role-model facade, behind all of those is just him being a wild teenager which is very far from Myungsoo.

Until now, Jieun still could not understand why they're close friends. She gazes at Seokjin who is making the biggest smirk that anyone could imagine.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are intimidated and a little bit scared being the kids that they are while Namjoon and Hobi are confused and curious. Although Hobi has this worry that is very visible on his face.

"The one who loses the game will buy everyone's lunch. Y'all in or nah? Oh, by the way, excluding you Jieun. This is only for the men," Seokjin trying to sound like someone who is having a serious negotiation—like they are having a deal with the demon.

Namjoon leans back on his seat as he starts to crosses his arms on his chest, "What kind of game is that... Kim Seokjin-ssi?" he said as his voice went serious and lower than they heard earlier. Hobi, who is next to him, is so bothered that his friend had the guts to ask the arrogant sunbaenim in front of them.

Kim Seokjin also leans back as he taps his fingers on his table and starts to laugh like a mad man, "Kinda hard actually... It takes the bravest man to challenge me. But don't y'all be crying yet, if someone in here wins against me—I'll treat everyone in this room 3 lunches. No cash limit," he says as he works on his playful grin.

Jieun immediately rolls her eyes and scans everyone in the room. She saw Jimin who is now interested in Seokjin's offer and tries to encourage Taehyung using their eyes as their communication while Namjoon is nodding repeatedly like he likes the guy's offer. Hobi on the other hand is now thinking, gone the worried face that he has earlier. Her eyes went to Jungkook who is now biting his lower lips.

She looks at Seokjin—more like glares at the man in front of him that just spat non-sense in front of the kids and she stood up, "This is absurd sunbaenim! Let's forget about this and focus on what the President commands us to do in the first place! This is not a playground that you can recruit anyone to play with your games! They are just kids!" her voice started to growl like she's ready to devour Seokjin with her fist. 

"Noona! We're not kids anymore," Jieun turns her attention to Jimin who did not help her at all! She gave him a furrowed eyebrows and he scratches his nape as a response. 

Jieun then spots Taehyung standing up while looking at her and Seokjin who is now happy with their conversation, "Deal! You better prepare your wallet, old guy! Because I will beat you like a flour," and then he faces Jieun with a very cute smile that immediately calm but at the same time confuses the girl, "Don't worry noona! We will win this! We will feast with this arrogant old guy's wallet, I assure you. We will win," Taehyung dramatically said like he is some kind of old action drama.

And then the two little dumplings went to Seokjin first as the "old guy" in the room leans forward to entertain the two kids, "The game will be... Arm wrestling," he extended his right arm on the table and open his hands as an invite for the said game. 

Everyone in the room felt like they just got splashed by warm water after roaming in the middle of the snowstorm when they heard that it is just a game of arm wrestling which for them is just a piece of cake. Jieun combs her hair from the back looking at the guys who seem to be excited to beat the hell out of anyone just for a lunch treat. 

"Toxic masculinity is a freaking disease," she mutters against her breathe as she sees Jimin getting beaten up just within 3 minutes, and there comes Taehyung who looks so confident like he's enjoying everything. Then there goes Namjoon, Hobi, and Yoongi despite finding this absurd at first. They are kids after all— and guys.

Jieun looks at Jungkook who is now standing and gulping nervously. She immediately walks towards her nephew and holds his left arm to stop him, "You shouldn't join them. They're just being playful, it's all a joke," she said, trying so hard to convince him but at the same time worried for her. She's looking at him like what is happening is not a big deal.

His Bambi eyes shine as it gazes at Jieun's and went down to where she holds his arm. Slowly, he extends his free arm which is the right arm as he slowly and at the same time contemplating. Jieun sees how his right arms rise in front of her until he felt the cold hands that touch her left hands that are holding his left arm, "It's okay," his voice was faint as she tries to read his eyes again but he just met her gaze for a split second then turns his head away from her.

She looks at the boy walking towards Kim Seokjin. She watches them trying so hard to beat Seokjin but minutes pass they ended up laughing and having fun with each other. Jieun's brows furrow every time they change the atmosphere but she then realizes that I guess that's just some boys' way or another language for making friends.

A smile is now visible to Jieun's face as she saw how fond Seokjin is to Jungkook as they arm wrestle and how the other guys are too while cheering for him. They are now trying to wrestle each other's bodies since Seokjin loses on Namjoon's second attempt. Her gaze went to Jungkook who is now looking at guys and she sees the most beautiful smile again. The same smile that the other boys have even Yoongi, Jieun laughs as Yoongi fell on the floor laughing his ass out.

"Did I miss something?" 

Myungsoo, who just ran his way after his presentation, catching his breath as he whispers the question at Jieun who is smiling so beautifully while looking at the chaotic students who are supposed to be behaving. He is about to scold them especially Seokjin for failing to discipline the kids but the first thing Myungsoo noticed is Jieun's smile. 

She just looks at him and smiles then gazes at the guys again. Myungsoo once again looks at the seven boys that are now tickling Seokjin to the ground. There he understands why Jieun reacts this way as a smile also crept on his face.

They just witnessed the beauty of youth.